• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Used-up spell-slots should disappear from rotation until a 'refill'.

User Info: Vicious_Dios

Vicious_Dios
3 years ago#1
Just one of the things that annoyed me from DaS.
Command your leader, obey your followers.
GT: Adzeta Main SLs: 125 and 135

User Info: SolidKnight

SolidKnight
3 years ago#2
Vicious_Dios posted...
Just one of the things that annoyed me from DaS.

I agree but I feel obligated to adhere to community standards and tell you that you're bad for finding it annoying.

Vicious_Dios
3 years ago#3
And I thank you for that, SK, but now I must retort that you have no idea what the f*** you're talking about.

Obligatory community standards. You understand.
(message deleted)

User Info: CHAON105

CHAON105
3 years ago#5
SolidKnight posted...
Vicious_Dios posted...
And I thank you for that, SK, but now I must retort that you have no idea what the f*** you're talking about.

I certainly do but unfortunately I have to inform you that according to community standards I must now cite how long I've been playing the series and how many fights I win to refute your claim that I don't know what I'm talking about: I've played over ten hours and won over six PvP duels. I must also assert that you must be new: you must be new.

Or the ever so popular 'git gud'
The reason I changed PSN's was to wipe this travesty: http://i.imgur.com/FLwvyBG.jpg
Psn- CHAON1

Vicious_Dios
3 years ago#6
CHAON105 posted...
SolidKnight posted...
Vicious_Dios posted...

I certainly do but unfortunately I have to inform you that according to community standards I must now cite how long I've been playing the series and how many fights I win to refute your claim that I don't know what I'm talking about: I've played over ten hours and won over six PvP duels. I must also assert that you must be new: you must be new.

Or the ever so popular 'git gud'

'Madcuzbad'

User Info: SolKarellen

SolKarellen
3 years ago#7
the existence of scrub magic anooys me, lols
"We loved so many, yet hated so much. We hurt others and were hurt ourselves. Yet even then, we ran like the wind..."

User Info: Cvdf3-

Cvdf3-
3 years ago#8
heck yes

User Info: meralonne

meralonne
3 years ago#9
Wellwhatisit.gif
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Used-up spell-slots should disappear from rotation until a 'refill'.
  • Topic Archived