You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. God I forgot how trash this game was

User Info: geertmatthys

geertmatthys
3 months ago#1
Did a reinstall and an hour of gameplay before uninstalling again. Cancer graphics, runs like dogpoop on xbox x and garbage mechanics, use straightsword vs everything. Never uninstalled Dark Souls 2, did a full play just a month ago too. This game is a tragedy.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 months ago#2
The surge I hear is better. How come we never got bloodborn. Wasn’t that supposed to be good. I’m tempted to get dark souls 3 on sale but I might skip it since I’m trying surge and might get the ok looking dead cell game.

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
3 months ago#3
I love the game and I still play it from time to time.

I've never really understood why some people dislike the game so much. Level design is decent, it has enemy variety, plenty of good loot although I wish it had more fist type weapons etc. I also like the NPCs and I enjoy doing their quests.

It has flaws but imo it's not a bad game at all especially when taken on its own merits.
My baby run to me. She lives in broken down buildings. Can't pay the rent again. These spider webs are my home now.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Hades192

Hades192
3 months ago#4
Bloodborne is why I didn’t like DS3 much. I’ve burnt myself out playing Bloodborne that DS3 had to really be something special to regain my attention.

I’ve spent near a hundred hours give or take so I do enjoy it but I find myself gravitating towards Bloodborne when I do wanna play.

User Info: DolemiteXP

DolemiteXP
3 months ago#5
Exact opposite for me. I just reinstalled this cause I recently reinstalled and almost immediately deleted Bloodborne. I went through that game and dlc once and just can't bring myself to play it again it's so meh. Dark Souls however will always get a complete playthrough from me when I start a new character. BB was so overrated.
Merry Christmas from Riften ;)

User Info: RokStar9000

RokStar9000
2 months ago#6
All of the Souls games had lackluster gameplay and could be easily beaten by abusing faster weapons. The true difficulty and challenge comes from challenging yourself. Hell, PvE is lackluster when compared to PvP whether you’re a duelist or invader.

And no. Gankers don’t count as PvP players.
Xbox Live: Zion Sairin PSN: Darkwithin9867
10/10 would touch the darkness within =D
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. God I forgot how trash this game was