• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout Shelter
  3. how many stimpacks & radaways you give to explorers?

User Info: syunukiya

syunukiya
4 years ago#1
i was thinking of having 6x rooms for stimpacks & 2x for rads. it seems they use rads less. am i wrong?

User Info: storied_hero

storied_hero
4 years ago#2
If you get their Endurance to 10 they won't take any radiation damage so you won't need Radaways at all then.

User Info: syunukiya

syunukiya
4 years ago#3
so how many stimpacks for them to get a good loot?

User Info: ohollywoodo

ohollywoodo
4 years ago#4
My girl is out now in her 24th hour and she's found a lot, but nothing great sadly... I think it's all random.
ooH0LLYW00Doo <-- feel free to add me

User Info: rosewynn

rosewynn
4 years ago#5
25 stimpacks and 15 radaways. None of my explorers have used more than 10 radaways but I buffer them just a bit because a) Why not? and b) I have so many being produced and they're useless in my vault.

User Info: GeneralFox

GeneralFox
4 years ago#6
I get so many stimpacks and radaways that I can almost always give them capped of each and not have to worry about not having enough later.
I Voted Klonoa for Sm4sh!
http://i.imgur.com/CDuugM4.png

User Info: thatguy181

thatguy181
4 years ago#7
Unless Bethesda drastically changes things, I give my explorers 25 Stims and 2 Radaways. I don't send anyone out to explore without 10 in every stat so radiation is a thing of the past. I give them 2 radaways as a just in case.

User Info: jasonred79

jasonred79
4 years ago#8
thatguy181 posted...
Unless Bethesda drastically changes things, I give my explorers 25 Stims and 2 Radaways. I don't send anyone out to explore without 10 in every stat so radiation is a thing of the past. I give them 2 radaways as a just in case.

I'm a long way away from having even ONE dweller with 10 in every stat... I'm so jealous of you!!!

User Info: kmanweiss

kmanweiss
4 years ago#9
Success in the wastes depends on a lot of factors.
All of your stats are considered for various tests in the wastes, these can all reduce damage taken and provide greater victories in battle (higher xp and rewards).
Perception will generally provide you with better loot.
Luck will provide you with greater credits.
Endurance will give you more HP and a better resistance to radiation.
Your level also increases your HP, so a level 40 is going to be way better than a level 5.

Radiation effects are reduced compared to damage to health in the wastes. 10 endurance basically makes you immune to radiation. But radiation can actually be a little more deadly overall.

User Info: King_Gnord

King_Gnord
4 years ago#10
Always 25 stimpacks! You want them to explore for as long as possible to get the best possible gear. As many radaways as they need - this will be dependent on their endurance stat.

Once you get over 3 days, you'll start finding plasma rifles, gauss rifles, flamers, Railway rifles, etc. This is the best I've seen so far via regular exploring, but a couple were Legendary (1 in 10, 4+ day exploration trips or so). It's not an efficient way to get legendaries, but it's possible. You should get LOTS (5-10) of rares each trip, if you go over 4 days out)
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout Shelter
  3. how many stimpacks & radaways you give to explorers?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A