• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored 2
  3. End of level save only?

User Info: McGuirex3

McGuirex3
1 year ago#1
Hi there gamers,

I've yet to buy (tho soon I believe) an XB1 or Dishonored 2 for that matter but is this true? If that's the case than that is just dum in 2017 because not every gamer out here (more so those of us who have families) can NOT just set there a play a whole lvl sometimes!!! Anyway thanks in advance and happy gaming
This is a win,win forum i.e. you help me, you help yourself. Now we're both happy!

User Info: Ostrowidzki1989

Ostrowidzki1989
1 year ago#2
You can save anywhere as long as you're not in combat...
Gt: ostrowidzki1989

User Info: McGuirex3

McGuirex3
1 year ago#3
Ostrowidzki1989 posted...
You can save anywhere as long as you're not in combat...

Thanks so much for your response Ostrowidzki1989. I only asked that question because 1) then I didn't yet have D2 or an XB1 and 2) because I think 2 or 3 reviewers on Amazon were upset that the game didn't save (until the End of the level). I now having finally come into next gen lol and therefore have both D2 & XB1 and your right one can now save anytime so I'm guessing the Devs. must have updated the game since they/I bought the game. Anyway thanks again friend and have a great day/happy gaming.
This is a win,win forum i.e. you help me, you help yourself. Now we're both happy!
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored 2
  3. End of level save only?
  • Topic Archived