• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored 2
  3. Runes and Bonecharms/Replay Value

User Info: think1985

think1985
2 years ago#1
I'm on the last mission right now (mission 8) and I can't help but find NO value in collecting anymore Bonecharms and Runes. I have all the rune powers i want and even if these last bonecharms are excellent, I expect id still be dissapointed being at the very end of my playthrough. I was wondering if they might carry-over into the next playthrough. It would be a great idea.

think1985
2 years ago#2
think1985 posted...
I'm on the last mission right now (mission 8) and I can't help but find NO value in collecting anymore Bonecharms and Runes. I have all the rune powers i want and even if these last bonecharms are excellent, I expect id still be dissapointed being at the very end of my playthrough. I was wondering if they might carry-over into the next playthrough. It would be a great idea.

Correction: There are 9 missions in the game and when you complete them, you can start "new game +" where all your powers and enhancements are converted into runes, you can choose from emily's and corvo's abilities, and blueprints you collected are carried over as well. That makes sense :). Hope this helps.

User Info: therichfrancis

therichfrancis
2 years ago#3
If you sacrifice you bone charms and learn the skills from them, you can craft new bonecharms with those skills from the start in New Game +
Xbox GT: therichfrancis

think1985
2 years ago#4
therichfrancis posted...
If you sacrifice you bone charms and learn the skills from them, you can craft new bonecharms with those skills from the start in New Game +

True. In other words, all the traits you learned from sacrificing bonecharms in your first playthrough are carried over into "new game +".

User Info: Ostrowidzki1989

Ostrowidzki1989
2 years ago#5
Ng+ is awesome! With runes and bonecharm traits, you can be even more bad ass than the guy in doom you play as.

After you play through like 3 times, you should have everything unlocked by your 4th round. I just unlocked every single skill, so now it's going to be time finish off all achievements soon.
Gt: ostrowidzki1989
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored 2
  3. Runes and Bonecharms/Replay Value
  • Topic Archived