• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored 2
  3. Screwed up my no kill run, now what?

User Info: rogueleader_92

rogueleader_92
2 years ago#1
I'm doing the royal conservatory and some how killed someone without knowing and did a crap job with my saves so now I'm screwed, can/should I just switch to a high chaos to at least get that achievement?
friend code 4012-5049-4238

User Info: joyce_181502

joyce_181502
1 year ago#2
That level has a bug regarding knocking out the starting right-side alley witches. No matter what you do, using the machine later in the level marks them as deaths -- if you leave them be, the machine knocks them out for you.

So, you can make a new save and switch to high chaos -OR- possibly wait for the next patch.

The next patch supposedly allows you to do level restart (and/or level select back to levels you have already completed -- aka just complete that level 5 and then have the patch let you replay that level instead of having to do level 4 over).

I think the next patch is next week / end of this month.

User Info: Sneaky Assassin

Sneaky Assassin
1 year ago#3
The witches were fixed last time round as I didn't get any deaths on it, it must of been a random death of an NPC, rats/blood flies could of killed them.
http://imgur.com/KF356Id

User Info: The_N8dog

The_N8dog
1 year ago#4
If you know where your bodies are, you can check them before and after u hit the switch. for me it was 2 witches in the entryway area. Moving their bodies onto the boat before hitting switch saved them. Not sure why it worked but it did. Helps to have the area cleared out to move them too.
Retrouprising.com - Just about the best video game site ever made!
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored 2
  3. Screwed up my no kill run, now what?
  • Topic Archived