• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Glaivend Basin/General Landon?

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
1 month ago#1
I was finishing up in Marlind but before talking to Lucas to move on, I wanted to do some sidequests. I had gone to Glaivend Basin earlier, but it didn't look like I could do anything there so I left. But I found out there is some stuff to find there and a fight with a General. But I can't get back in there. Did I permanently miss all this stuff now?
"It's funny how dumb you are" -Bill Cipher
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile

User Info: Hommedaction

Hommedaction
1 month ago#2
You just need to progress the main quest to get back there.
This area is locked for most of the game bar a couple story events that take place there.
So, just progress the main story and it will send you there.

You will be able to explore the entire area lata in the game, so there's nothing missable in that zone.
I love the French for their sarcasm, their irony. I love them for their bad moods. -Marjane Satrapi

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
1 month ago#3
Hommedaction posted...
You just need to progress the main quest to get back there.
This area is locked for most of the game bar a couple story events that take place there.
So, just progress the main story and it will send you there.

You will be able to explore the entire area lata in the game, so there's nothing missable in that zone.

Thanks. I see now that the walkthrough I was looking at confused me a little. I thought that part was part of the subquests but it was the next progression in the story.

"It's funny how dumb you are" -Bill Cipher
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Glaivend Basin/General Landon?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A