• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. What was all the controversy about Alisha?

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
1 month ago#1
I read that they made the DLC because people complained that Alisha wasn't playable or something. She has been in my party for a while now and playable. I am at the part just after getting the water seraph to the sanctuary and am leaving the palace. Alisha has been just like any Tales of party member so far. So why all the controversy?
"It's funny how dumb you are" -Bill Cipher
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile

User Info: Deathblade2009

Deathblade2009
1 month ago#2
after the next sanctuary you finish, she leaves the party almost completely, about 10-15% of the story is done with her, the rest is done with a new member. She does come back for a bit, but really she isn't in the party for too long after.

Or if you don't want spoilers, just play the game, and you will find out why it happens, my only problem with her is she cant armatize
Holy **** on a lightning that made the rain Solid Snake, that was too long!-LuffypwnsNaruto

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
1 month ago#3
Deathblade2009 posted...
after the next sanctuary you finish, she leaves the party almost completely, about 10-15% of the story is done with her, the rest is done with a new member. She does come back for a bit, but really she isn't in the party for too long after.

Or if you don't want spoilers, just play the game, and you will find out why it happens, my only problem with her is she cant armatize

Sorry to hear that. I wonder why they did that though. Alisha is the typical Tales of lead female character. And her and Sorey are really good together.
"It's funny how dumb you are" -Bill Cipher
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile

User Info: Outlivethem

Outlivethem
1 month ago#4
Lol. Game released on January 22, DLC was announced on January 27 and released on February 12. You do not develop an entire DLC within 3 weeks of time.
The DLC was already planned and ready on release.

Imho you don't need to care about the controversy, ignorance is bliss in this case. It won't do you any good to know.

Now anyone should be able to imagine what happened based on the info you received and why people were angry.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. What was all the controversy about Alisha?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A