• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Question about drop rates

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
4 months ago#1
So I heard that using Mystic Artes increases the drop rate. Do I use Mystic Artes to kill each enemy or just finish the round with a Mystic Artes?

User Info: TheThirdCrow

TheThirdCrow
4 months ago#2
I think the drop rate is increased by "defeated an enemy with a mystic arte."
If you're in a fight with 5 mobs and only kill the last one with an MA, only that one will have increased odds.

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
4 months ago#3
TheThirdCrow posted...
I think the drop rate is increased by "defeated an enemy with a mystic arte."
If you're in a fight with 5 mobs and only kill the last one with an MA, only that one will have increased odds.
So with the 5 mobs, using Mystic Arte five times to kill them individually doesn't really do anything.

User Info: Hommedaction

Hommedaction
4 months ago#4
Daimeion posted...
So with the 5 mobs, using Mystic Arte five times to kill them individually doesn't really do anything.
No, all the mobs you kill with a mystic arte gets an increase in drop rates.
One interesting thing is that there is also a huge bonus for the first mob you kill during a fight, but if you kill 5 at the same time, they all get that bonus.

The two bonuses stack.

So if you can manage to kill multiple mobs at the same time with a mystic arte and no other mob has died in the fight prior, you're going to be swimming in gear.
You're also going to get massive amounts of grade, which is always nice.
I love the French for their sarcasm, their irony. I love them for their bad moods. -Marjane Satrapi
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Question about drop rates
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A