• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. [Element] damage on first hit combo +1

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
4 months ago#1
What are some good skills that go well with equipment that comes with that?
For example, does it make sense to add 3 skills of Earth damage + 10% to earth damage on first hit combo +1?

User Info: Outlivethem

Outlivethem
4 months ago#2
Not really. You want Earth damage +10% if your character uses mostly earth moves (Edna).

The skill that adds another element to your first hit makes some characters more versatile and less dependant on teamates to hit weaknesses, which can lead to an easier time against some enemies. It's very niche.

User Info: TheThirdCrow

TheThirdCrow
4 months ago#3
Above poster pretty much nailed it.
It's only use is to bypass characters to allow a quicker exploit of a mobs weakness.
Sorey seems to be the most versatile, depending on which arte you have available.
Though you need to readjust hidden and memorize his martial artes.
Seraphs have the easier hand on elements but their mob type is less diverse.

It's a fairly dynamic system, maybe too ambitious without the fluidness to really perform like it needs to.

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
4 months ago#4
So far it seems seem kind of useless because I mainly armatize and wipe out the field with Sylphystia Mystic Art. However, sometimes there's one enemy out of the bunch that resists wind and I can't finish it off in one go. So I thought I'd compensate by using an equipment with, Earth damage on first hit combo +1, but my armatized element still overrides it.

Sorey seems to have all the elemental answers with his hidden arts, so I'm guessing it's meant to be used by Seraphs? That being the case, should I add three Sheeld(No. of Iron Stances during casting +1) then?

User Info: TheThirdCrow

TheThirdCrow
4 months ago#5
It's just as niche. Martial artes seem bypass the iron stance because of the triangle arte thing.
It's ok for mobs that spam/only use hidden artes.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. [Element] damage on first hit combo +1
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A