• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Earth Temple Filtered Me

User Info: Persona5GOAT

Persona5GOAT
6 months ago#1
Easiest temple so far other than running after the minotaur and then he runs away in a specific direction but that's not even close to where he goes. I was enjoying smashing these easy blokes and the music but now i'm about to jump off a bridge. Never playing a tales game again. had it. this is not fun, this is not challenging, this is tedium. it sucks because i JUST got used to the skills system and crap, which still is too confusing. game gets a -10/10

User Info: Hommedaction

Hommedaction
6 months ago#2
One word: kek.
I love the French for their sarcasm, their irony. I love them for their bad moods. -Marjane Satrapi

User Info: RikashiX

RikashiX
4 months ago#3
Persona5GOAT posted...
Easiest temple so far other than running after the minotaur and then he runs away in a specific direction but that's not even close to where he goes. I was enjoying smashing these easy blokes and the music but now i'm about to jump off a bridge. Never playing a tales game again. had it. this is not fun, this is not challenging, this is tedium. it sucks because i JUST got used to the skills system and crap, which still is too confusing. game gets a -10/10
Well this is the worst one of like what 20 games?
Tales of Arise is shaping up to be some good s***
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito" - GT NihonjinRikugun
3DS FC: 3067-8390-9586

User Info: Persona5GOAT

Persona5GOAT
4 months ago#4
RikashiX posted...
I'll give it a shot, actually didn't hear about it until now

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv
4 weeks ago#5
RikashiX posted...
I dont think its the worst one at all. Quite a few are far less enjoyable. Zestiria is shaping up to be one of my favorite Tales so far.
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - https://imgur.com/peZhp
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
3 weeks ago#6
lindaluv posted...

I dont think its the worst one at all. Quite a few are far less enjoyable. Zestiria is shaping up to be one of my favorite Tales so far.

It is by far the worst one out of the main titles.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Earth Temple Filtered Me
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A