• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. The combat in this game is ridiculously difficult

User Info: Persona5GOAT

Persona5GOAT
5 months ago#1
That stupid knight that attacks you in the church is literally impossible to beat, combat is more complicated than teaching a 4 year old quantum mechanics. I've pored over everything that i can possibly do and it still doesn't matter. i'd rather play dark souls blindfolded and drunk.
if this game had any actual redeeming qualities it MIGHT be tolerable, but sadly, it is the biggest steaming pile of crap since ET.

User Info: Eretrad

Eretrad
5 months ago#2
Are you referring to the knight Sergei you fight outstide of Lastonbell's Sanctuary?

He's fairly tame from Max HP to 50% health.

Once he hits that 50% threshold he starts getting super aggressive. Just focus on quickstepping to avoid damage and regain some BG. Then use your Mystic Arte once you hit 3 BG.

User Info: Persona5GOAT

Persona5GOAT
5 months ago#3
i just set the combat to simple to get through the game so i can delete it and forget about it forever. i can't say one nice thing about this game at the moment, i'm just trying to get it over with as quickly as possible. I don't want a 700 page manual just to still not know how grading works or have to get a 4 year degree to mess with skills and crap. not for one fricking game. it's a travesty this was actually rereleased on PS4
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. The combat in this game is ridiculously difficult
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A