• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Rose's fear of ghost

User Info: PotholeFace

PotholeFace
3 months ago#1
I can't help but think it's Dezel's fault. Did he pranked her or something? Or did she walked in while Dezel was sipping some tea or stealing some supplies?

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
3 months ago#2
Probably. Who knows the depths of what he did to her though. I mean he already comandeered her body and used it to hunt and kill people without her being aware, who else knows what he did? Seriously, Dezel and Rose's relationship is twisted and way more dark than it's portrayed in game when you stop and think about it. I mean I like him as a character for the most part, but this aspect of his character is pretty selfish, wrong and evil.
US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684

User Info: PotholeFace

PotholeFace
3 months ago#3
I didn't know Seraphin can possess a human. When did he comandeered her to kill people? I totally missed or forgot this part. I thought he only hang around her for protection against malevolence just like the others hang around Sorey for the same protection.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Vhanzy

Vhanzy
3 months ago#4
Dezel was the one who turn them into a assassins guild and he use rose to make it happen all these are revealed before he dies. Dezel's true nature is lock behind skits mostly discovery point.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Rose's fear of ghost
  • Post New Message