• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Question about hellions (maybe spoilers inside)

User Info: DeadLantSteve83

DeadLantSteve83
2 years ago#1
I played this game years ago, finished Berseria last week, and now I'm replaying Zestiria. I'm having trouble figuring out what the actual "rules" are for killing demons/hellions. Early Zestiria makes it sounds like only the Shepard can kill hellions, although he actual purifies them instead. But I'm sure normal soldiers are shown killing hellions at some points. Then Zavied has siegfried and exorcists of Berseria had no trouble killing demons. Am I missing a piece of lore or is the issue really as confusing as I'm making it out to be?

User Info: Duppy6671

Duppy6671
1 year ago#2
From my knowledge of what the game presents there are people strong enough to kill hellions though they must also be able to see them for it to work. Soray strips the malevolence from them turning them back to the state they were before. think of the norman Atakk, he was a hellion and once purified changed back. Still not explained well.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Question about hellions (maybe spoilers inside)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A