• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. What's the most efficient way to get Spears and Ribbons?.
Ralisha 3 years ago#1
Hey, hello fans of tales of zestiria, i've played thru the game alot of times and now i wanted to test out this tripple skill but anyhow, i have however stumbled upon a problem.

I've read some guy named Sariks post about alisha's dlc farming methods and i tried out the crucible one but however, am i doing something wrong, cause i literally use mystic art on everything and i get way way more armors than spears and ribbons.

also is spear categorised as ritual sword or short sword?. I go freeking bananas, that there's not any proper information about that in either the official zestiria guide, from what i've read, the only option i have left atm is buy everything from each store do 3 random battles buy everything again and again.

but i mean hey comeone there has to be some kind of way we can alter the rng.

i've tried farming with and without zaveid in party and honestly, neither one seems to go better, last thing i can think of else is speedrun thru alisha's dlc and buy items from shop, and pick up only spear and ribbon chests, then repeat.

anyhow thanks for reading my topic feel free to comment, maybe we ought to come up with a new idea together.

also another thing, can i offer nameless spear in dlc and still get it carried over unto main game ?.

also does it matter if i offer a sanctified nameless spear with a double skill or single skill in 1st slot for 100% double skill ?.

Lasly would i have an increase if i get a spear to 99 before i sanctify it and go all way to 99 again or is 10 enough cause i read cb200 post about it and what he says, is just an example way of getting it, but he doesnt say if it would increase the probability of anything if you got it to 99 b4 blessing it.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. What's the most efficient way to get Spears and Ribbons?.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A