• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Question regarding skill stacking and weapon fusion
aarelovich 4 years ago#1
So here is the thing, I've been reading ultimate equipment guides. As far as I can tell the best equipment in the game would be those pieces that you liked fused to lv 99 and then sanctified. This with the right skills, correct?

This leaves me with two question
I've been creating sanctified weapons with several skills I like since the beginning of the game, one thing that I noticed is that when you sanctify and get x2 skill it DOES NOT count as you stacking it twice. You get twice the effect, but only one stack. Which means that if you get Metalik and Kiloh in the same build withouth having one of the skills be one of the skills from an actual piece of equipment. Right? Because I've seen people saying they are getting both.

Another thing I don't understand is what is the limit for fusion. I know that you can get a piece of equipment to level 99, however once you do that you can sanctify it and reset the fusion counter. get another sanctified piece of equipment and then fuse it. You could, in theory, continue this forever sanctifying when getting to level 99. Is there a limit?

Lastly, I've been reading that in order to get x2 and x3 equipment drops you need to have your majority of battles in Hard/Intense and Chaos. I've also read that this counter resets in new game. So if I've been playing the game mostly on normal/intense, It would be better to start a new game from scratch and play intense there in order to start getting x2 and x3 equipment. Right?

Thanks for the info!
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Question regarding skill stacking and weapon fusion
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A