• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Boss battles overly difficult

User Info: Kracov

Kracov
4 years ago#1
All the bosses up to Marlind have been annoyingly difficult. I've had to use gels and life bottles over and over, I'm all out now. Using Normal difficulty. My question is, should I spend all my gald on item fusions or what? Or start the lord of lands loot quest things? I don't know anything about item fusions. Should I buy 2 of something at the shop, fuse them, then raise the proficiency?

User Info: Vengeance_Joe

Vengeance_Joe
4 years ago#2
The battles are difficult because the AI is dumb.

Set your Seraph characters to fight at range and to heal at 75%. You will gain battle arts that let you switch and fuse your partners seraph. When Rose or Sorey die, fuse them to their seraph. When a Seraph dies, swap them out. Seraphs are revived and healed when they aren't actively fighting. Edna will get an amazing AoE heal move and her armitized heal is the best.

Never have both Sorey and Rose armitized at once because you won't be able to cancel enemy spells.

I hope this helps
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Zestiria
  3. Boss battles overly difficult
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A