• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NaruNarusegawa

NaruNarusegawa
1 year ago#1
Hi all, first off, sorry if this has been already posted/asked before but I only got the game when it was free from PSN so I only played it now.

Anyways, I'm currently stuck in the foundry and I can't find any way to progress; What happened was that when I got the death grip and placed the 1st crystal on the guardian, I fast traveled out of the foundry to gather the previously unreachable loot chests. After that, I returned to the foundry via Tri-point since the fast travel waypoint I initially left was already gone due to the multiple fast traveling I did finding the chests and all. Now, Im stuck in the area where Karn is supposed to toss you over the ledge with the moving giant metal buckets. When I enter the place, you hear Karn's voice saying welcome back or something like that but he isn't there and when you check the map, he is at the place I left him when I fast traveled out of the place...

Is there any way to go around this coz I already spent a lot of time exploring, farming and all that; I hate to see my progress go to waste, not to mention I kinda don't want to start over since it was hard as it is to get to where I was in deathinitive mode...

Thanks in advance and sorry for the ranting... Just feel bad is all...
PSN - Oninzuka_Badjula | Blizzard - Badjula#1829
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Oninzuka_Badjula.png

User Info: kasplat360

kasplat360
1 year ago#2
Any chance the fast travel point inside the Foundry is still usable? Just asking in case you forgot to check.

NaruNarusegawa
1 year ago#3
It isn't there anymore since I fast traveled out of the foundry when I got the death grip and placed the 1st crystal on the guardian, then I fast traveled around getting the death grip chests so the fast travel waypoint I left in the foundry was overwritten by the other fast travels I have done.

User Info: kasplat360

kasplat360
1 year ago#4
Just in case, I would look around thoroughly as you might have missed a way around to him.

User Info: ThePatrick

ThePatrick
1 year ago#5
I think the door in question linking the areas he mentioned only opens later...like after completing the Guardian or whatever.

This game does sometimes have game-breaking glitches so you might have to start over. It's annoying, but.... Once you know what to do it doesn't take too long to get back to that point...I guess? Really the worst thing about the game is its glitchiness. Shame, really.
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored

NaruNarusegawa
1 year ago#6
*sigh* I even thought it was a decent game... to be honest though, the only reason I got this is because it was free on PSN... no way I'll re do everything from scratch... what a waste of time.. I'll just play something else for the mean time...
  • Topic Archived