• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyrule Warriors Legends
  3. DLC outlined for both 3DS & WiiU versions

User Info: Mungefuddler

Mungefuddler
3 years ago#1
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Hyrule-Warriors-Legends-1025970.html#Downloadable_content

Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass

The Legends of Hyrule Pack will be available in three forms:

Available March 24th 2016:

Nintendo 3DS Only Season Pass: DLC for Hyrule Warriors: Legends on Nintendo 3DS only

Nintendo 3DS + Wii U Season Pass: DLC for both Hyrule Warriors: Legends on Nintendo 3DS and Hyrule Warriors on Wii U

Available summer 2016:

Wii U Only Season Pass: DLC for Hyrule Warriors on Wii U only

Downloadable content packs

There will be four DLC Packs for Hyrule Warriors: Legends on Nintendo 3DS, which can be bought separately or all at once in the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass.

Late spring 2016: Master Wind Waker Pack (DLC Pack 1)

If you purchase the Master Wind Waker Pack, or have purchased the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass, you can download the following content:

16 new My Fairy costume pieces
The Master Wind Waker map for Adventure Mode with one new adventure battle scenario

Summer 2016: Links Awakening Pack (DLC Pack 2)

If you purchase the LinKs Awakening Pack, or have purchased the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass, you can download the following content:

16 new My Fairy costume pieces
A new map for Adventure Mode with two new challenge battle scenarios
A new playable character
A new weapon for Linkle

Autumn 2016: Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack (DLC Pack 3)

If you purchase the Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack, or have purchased the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass, you can download the following content:

15 new My Fairy costume pieces
A new map for Adventure Mode with one new adventure battle and two new challenge battle scenarios
A new playable character
A new weapon for Toon Link

Winter 2016: A Link Between Worlds Pack (DLC Pack 4)

If you purchase the A Link Between Worlds Pack, or have purchased the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass, you can download the following content:

15 new My Fairy Costumes
A new map for Adventure Mode with one new adventure battle and two new challenge battle scenarios
Two new playable characters

Downloadable content for Hyrule Warriors on Wii U

In addition to the previously released downloadable content, there will be three DLC Packs for Hyrule Warriors on Wii U, which can be bought separately or all at once in the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass.

Summer 2016: Links Awakening Pack (DLC Pack 2)

A new playable character
A new weapon for Linkle

If you have not previously purchased the Legends Character Pack or used the download code provided with Hyrule Warriors: Legends, then you will download a version of Linkle who will only be able to use this new weapon.

If you purchase the Legends Character Pack or use the code after downloading this DLC Pack, then Linkle will also be able to use her Crossbow weapon.

Autumn 2016: Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack (DLC Pack 3)

A new playable character
A new weapon for Toon Link

If you have not previously purchased the Legends Character Pack or used the download code provided with Hyrule Warriors: Legends, then you will download a version of Toon Link who will only be able to use this new weapon.

If you purchase the Legends Character Pack or use the code after downloading this DLC Pack, then Toon Link will also be able to use his Hero's Sword weapon.

Winter 2016: A Link Between Worlds Pack (DLC Pack 4)
Two new playable characters

**ADDITIONAL INFO INCLUDING PRICING CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN THE LINK AT THE TOP**
If I don't go crazy i'll lose my mind.

User Info: Sum_quod_eris

Sum_quod_eris
3 years ago#2
Dang. All that for around $20. The support for this game is insane.

It looks like they might be adding those extra maps to compensate for the lack of challenge mode in this version, since they won't transfer over to the Wii U one.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Caidezes | http://www.goodreads.com/Caidezes | http://www.last.fm/user/Caidezes

User Info: SaintTweeter

SaintTweeter
3 years ago#3
Predicting Sand Rod for Toon Link 2nd weapon. Just a...hunch. No clue what Linkle could get from LA....
Potemkin's new design in Guilty Gear Xrd is awesome. Radical change ain't always a bad thing!
boku wa SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS atashi wa

User Info: WeaverSerawl

WeaverSerawl
3 years ago#4
Any proof?
For the record I'm a woman, trans, but a woman nonetheless
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05SuFO2fn-g

User Info: Skyminxyz

Skyminxyz
3 years ago#5
I'm assuming that the new character in the Zelda DS games pack with be a phantom? (Ghost Zelda perhaps?)
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.

User Info: WeaverSerawl

WeaverSerawl
3 years ago#6
Guesses for the characters

Marin - Roc's Feather Weapon
Linkle's Second Weapon - A Sword Variant (She IS a Link)
Toon Zelda - (Hilda and Ghost Zelda as alts)
Yuganon - (Toon Pig Ganon as an alt)
Toon Link's Second Weapon - Phantom Hourglass
Ravio - Sand Rod
For the record I'm a woman, trans, but a woman nonetheless
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05SuFO2fn-g

User Info: armongorest

armongorest
3 years ago#7
WeaverSerawl posted...
Any proof?

TC posted a link to Nintendo's UK site which has this information.
N3DS FC: 4399-2796-3088
Games Played: Pokemon Y, Fantasy Life, Final Fantasy Explorers

User Info: The Chad

The Chad
3 years ago#8
So the Wii U version isn't getting the Master Wind Waker Pack? Or is it part of the transfer code?

User Info: ThinkingOfYou

ThinkingOfYou
3 years ago#9
The Chad posted...
So the Wii U version isn't getting the Master Wind Waker Pack? Or is it part of the transfer code?

The master wind pack is only for 3ds.. Its literally stated.
If it wasn't for Pokemon, I probably would't be as into video games as I am now.

User Info: NicolasB

NicolasB
3 years ago#10
We will get four extra adventure maps? Ending up with nine, wow...

Now as for the characters: I'm surprised we're just getting a Link's Awakening, PH/ST character and two LBW characters..
I'm surprised none of the posts are about Groose yet.

I kind of hope they'll include Linebeck. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Hyrule Warriors Legends
  3. DLC outlined for both 3DS & WiiU versions
  • Topic Archived