• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. How's the 3DS version of this game?

User Info: Regent192

Regent192
1 year ago#1
This is on sale in the eshop store and I'm wondering how this version is compared to the consoles and pc versions
Is there anything that was removed/changed?

User Info: xlphantom

xlphantom
1 year ago#2
I've just bought it for my door wedge 2ds (because of the sale), and there are a few things I can say right off the bat.

On the original screen, it's not that easy to see what is going on. Thankfully there's a building oriented mode that has the center of the screen zoomed in on the bottom screen, which makes mining and fighting much easier. I feel it would be worth it on one of the XL variants of the system.

Inventory management feels a bit clunky at first, but I got used to it. However, it does need some good quality of life in some areas.

The game seems to run at a capped 30fps, but don't quote me there. Would love to see it run faster though. Even if it were ~45fps, it would benefit a ton.

Hope this helps you decide!

User Info: FlamingCheetah

FlamingCheetah
1 year ago#3
Multiplayer is broken and worlds can randomly corrupt and become unplayable. Still fun, though!
FC: 5343 9163 2918
"Toriyama, go teach a dinosaur to ride a ball!"
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. How's the 3DS version of this game?
  • Topic Archived