• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Why should I pay the asking price for this?

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 year ago#1
The PC version is better in every way and only costs $10. Why should I pay $20-$30 for an inferior version?
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: SpiralDrift

SpiralDrift
1 year ago#2
The O3DS version was my first experience with Terraria and I ended up clocking hundreds of hours on it. I think if I had played the PC version first I might not have liked it as much, but as a standalone game it's pretty great.

And after finishing all the main things in this version I have little interest in playing the PC version since I've already done most of what's available and I prefer handheld gaming anyway. If I was to play a different version I would probably pick the Vita or Wii U ports since I've gotten so used to the touchscreen + physical controls setup.
Do unto others what your parents did to you.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Why should I pay the asking price for this?
  • Topic Archived