• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Need help or advice about Terraria? Just ask

User Info: MrMacgamer

MrMacgamer
1 year ago#1
Help desk - I've played Terraria over 500 hrs on the 3DS. Ask away.
Lazy = Not doing something yourself.
Stupid = Having intelligence but choosing not to exercise the right decision.

MrMacgamer
1 year ago#2
Bump

User Info: hyliangoron

hyliangoron
1 year ago#3
i have a few questions

1 what reward do you get for compleatly destroying the corruption/crimson
anything special?
just curious because i've almost done so less then 1% hollow and 1% crimson plus a few controlled zones

2 what causes the game to lag?
it lags on me in places here and there and quite recently it started getting faster making it vary hard to work with.

3 is the 3ds game going to be getting any more updates in the future or is it done?
im a new player so im just curious.

4 what exclusive content is there in this version?

5 what content is not in this game that is in mobile and console?
im having a bit of trouble figureing it out.
i've seen that the 3ds is kinda weird in the fact it has mobile and console content but it's hard to figure out what content that is since it fits under both catagories.
like say um the travelling merchant. it says console and moble yet i read something else that said it's not in this version. so it's vary confusing. and thats why im asking. it's probably a long list. :(
(if so just boil it down to the major stuff like bosses and cool stuff like mounts n stuff)
i hope that made sense.

MrMacgamer
1 year ago#4
hyliangoron posted...
i have a few questions

1 what reward do you get for compleatly destroying the corruption/crimson
anything special?
just curious because i've almost done so less then 1% hollow and 1% crimson plus a few controlled zones

2 what causes the game to lag?
it lags on me in places here and there and quite recently it started getting faster making it vary hard to work with.

3 is the 3ds game going to be getting any more updates in the future or is it done?
im a new player so im just curious.

4 what exclusive content is there in this version?

5 what content is not in this game that is in mobile and console?
im having a bit of trouble figureing it out.
i've seen that the 3ds is kinda weird in the fact it has mobile and console content but it's hard to figure out what content that is since it fits under both catagories.
like say um the travelling merchant. it says console and moble yet i read something else that said it's not in this version. so it's vary confusing. and thats why im asking. it's probably a long list. :(
(if so just boil it down to the major stuff like bosses and cool stuff like mounts n stuff)
i hope that made sense.

#1 - Don't know if there is any reward, I've never been able to remove crimson/corruption fully (always stayed at 1%) - later on you needs biomes to get certian items/materials anyway

#2 game lag caused by many things - thats more of an individual issue, i've never had it - I don't play multiplayer. try this board - <a href="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-3ds-1-04-issues-thread.51747" /a>

#3 same board as above

#4 this wiki - <a href="https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Terraria_Wiki" /a>

#5 this wiki - <a href="https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Terraria_Wiki" /a>

User Info: SpiralDrift

SpiralDrift
1 year ago#5
I'll throw in what I know as well.

1. There is no bonus. Also from the wiki:

In the Mobile version, no matter what percentage corrupt/crimson/hallowed the world is, the Dryad will always follow up the percentages with "You should try harder." This is assumed to be a bug.

I believe this glitch applies to the 3DS version, too. I cleared a map and her dialogue didn't change. "Map 1 is 0% corrupt!You should try harder."

2. The game lags worst in multiplayer. In single player it's much better but still lags when there are too many things moving on screen at once, when there are multiple light sources, flowing liquids, etc. Basically the same things that would make it lag on a low-end PC. I hear the frame rate is much better on the New 3DS.

3. According to what I've read it seems like the 3DS updates are over. The console versions will be receiving an update soon but nothing was announced for the 3DS version. At most there could be an update for the New 3DS version, but I wouldn't even count on that.

And yeah, it's kind of hard to figure out where the 3DS version lies in terms of PC, mobile and console content, but it has basically everything the PC 1.2 version had and then a few select things past that point, mainly the holiday stuff and the few exclusives. If you're looking at something on the wiki just scroll down to the History section. If it was present in 1.2 then it's probably in this version.
Do unto others what your parents did to you.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Need help or advice about Terraria? Just ask
  • Topic Archived