• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. This version or Wii U edition?

User Info: Metroid_Lover

Metroid_Lover
2 years ago#1
I have a 3DS and a Wii U, but can't figure out what version I want, but I know I want this game again
*yes, I have it on my PC, but sometimes I like to take breaks and play a game I already own on another devise instead*

I heard/read that the 3DS version is very glitchy, is that true, and still is, or was it fixed?

Thanks in advance!
Naked Courier (Skyrim): "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only..."

User Info: bportugal

bportugal
2 years ago#2
I own it on the New 3ds and since ive had it (about 1mo) i have yet to encounter any glitches or lagging of any kind. (Already in the Endgame for it)
Keep in mind, there was a little bit of commotion on people and Chlorophyte armor being buggy but that has just been patched with 1.0.5
Although to be clear this may be due to the fact that I am playing on a *New* Nintendo 3ds, so the handheld is able to run this more smoothly than the base models.
So keep that in mind.

User Info: pokemonoblivion

pokemonoblivion
2 years ago#3
I have it on the old 3ds and it works just fine. The only time it crashes is when i completely fill it with water. It is never really glitchy or anything. Personally I rather have it on 3ds.
FC: 4897-7065-4573
Y/Ethan Sun/Ethan
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. This version or Wii U edition?
  • Topic Archived