• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Decent game, crap resolution

User Info: PhoenixFire99

PhoenixFire99
2 years ago#1
Picked this up today on sale at EB Games and really enjoying it. The only thing that bothers me is how incredibly tiny the visuals are on the top screen, making it a bit difficult to see what's happening. Good thing you can zoom in on the bottom screen, this is especially useful to counter this problem, sorta.

Does this bother anyone else? Hopefully they patch it to include more resolution and zoom options.
FC: 3454 4453 0834
Currently playing: Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS

User Info: VyersReaver

VyersReaver
2 years ago#2
This always will have that kind of problem, Vita has very good resolution, and still visibility is really limited. Can't build good AFK farms with that thing, maybe if the enemies are killed offscreen they still drop items? Can't say. Developers dropped support for old gens/handhelds anyway. Only PC/XOne/PS4 will continue to get updates.
3DS FC: 2423 - 4301 - 6207
Moon IGN: Safer

User Info: PhoenixFire99

PhoenixFire99
2 years ago#3
VyersReaver posted...
This always will have that kind of problem, Vita has very good resolution, and still visibility is really limited. Can't build good AFK farms with that thing, maybe if the enemies are killed offscreen they still drop items? Can't say. Developers dropped support for old gens/handhelds anyway. Only PC/XOne/PS4 will continue to get updates.

Yeah, it kinda sucks when that happens. In any case this is still a very good port.

I'm gonna pick this up for PS4 today during the Boxing Day sales so that I can play it either at home or on the go. The zoom in feature on the touch pad is the selling point for me, since I don't recall PC ever having that plus my hard drive died the other day so even if I wanted to get it for that I can't until I get it replaced.

I'm seriously loving every minute this game has to offer and haven't had this much fun with a game since Minecraft. Two very different great games, by the way. I'd say it's worth at least an 8 out of 10.
FC: 3454 4453 0834
Currently playing: Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Decent game, crap resolution
  • Topic Archived