• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
  3. Is there any variant not unlockable through normal games?

User Info: Dunkelheit666

Dunkelheit666
2 years ago#1
I want to have every variant. I'm a huge collector in games and i want to have evert variant for every character. I began a few weeks ago with the game and i have nearly every rare and super rare variation, so i will begin in a few days with legendary characters, but...

Is there any character (besides the two hidden classes that i'm halfway to unlock) that cannot be obtained through normal meanings?

I know the Unicorn Plant was a bonus for pvzgw players but now you can pay the dlc and Z7 Mech is a deluxe extra, but... Can you achieved them through normal play? Or you can only obtain them by dlc? Is there any more legendary (or whatever they are called) that you need to do something more?

Thanks.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76696695
This was the day we see the biggest fail on smash history.

User Info: DJP

DJP
1 year ago#2
There are six Party Characters which are legendary variants. You get them via Infinity Time. You can buy the Frozen Upgrades which give you Iron Citron and Toxic Brainz. You can only unlock other legendaries from 35k sticker packs.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
  3. Is there any variant not unlockable through normal games?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A