• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
  3. Split screen only signs in as guest?

User Info: RPGMaster95

RPGMaster95
5 years ago#1
No progress or online for split screen player?
RPGMaster95 & Liquid Divide Let's Play Channel! Enter the Gungeon! Undertale! And more:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC61ByTio_ZiV2eoxLnsk7Yg

User Info: scm60

scm60
5 years ago#2
The second person needs to have a PSN account in order for their progress to be saved. You need to add them to your account as a sub account. They need to have their own email address for both PSN and for EA because you'll need to log into both. It took me about 1/2 hour to do it for a family member (once I figured out what I needed to do).
Been playing video games for over 35 years. That's right -- that's before most of you were even born. Doesn't make me special -- just old.

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
5 years ago#3
scm60 posted...
The second person needs to have a PSN account in order for their progress to be saved. You need to add them to your account as a sub account. They need to have their own email address for both PSN and for EA because you'll need to log into both. It took me about 1/2 hour to do it for a family member (once I figured out what I needed to do).

On top of an Origin account lol
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: Baofu

Baofu
5 years ago#4
You don't need to add them as a sub account. Just have their account on the PS4. Have them turn on a controller to sign in. Then, use the splitscreen thing in the game, then they press options, and it loads up the backyard in splitscreen.

They can play in the backyard with you and play private matches. They cannot play in online matches with you, or do the plant/zombie campaign stuff. They will make progress and get trophies.
This is my boomstick. Retailing for about $109.95, it's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right...shop smart...shop S-Mart!-Ash
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
  3. Split screen only signs in as guest?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A