You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. If I install Far Harbor, do I get immediate access to the new ranks of perks?

User Info: JohnJSal

JohnJSal
2 months ago#1
I just noticed that Far Harbor adds some new perk ranks that are quite nice, like the Scrapper one, among others.

If I buy and install the DLC, will I have access to those ranks (when I reach the required levels) without having to play any of the DLC content first?

Thanks.

Edit: Also, would installing it now change or mess up anything in my current game?
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
2 months ago#2
Yes,but if you have taken any perks that the new ranks are for,they wont work correctly and the only way they will is if you start a new game.If you havent,you should be fine.
3DS FC:3454-6183-7999
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013

User Info: JohnJSal

JohnJSal
2 months ago#3
Mariofan15 posted...
Yes,but if you have taken any perks that the new ranks are for,they wont work correctly and the only way they will is if you start a new game.If you havent,you should be fine.

Ugh, so I already have two ranks of Scrapper. What would happen if I get the DLC now?
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. If I install Far Harbor, do I get immediate access to the new ranks of perks?