• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. best scrapping mod?

User Info: chufa

chufa
4 months ago#1
I am new to PC Fallout 4 after playing it back on its time in my PS4. On the PS4, I had a scrap everything mod for settlement building that worked really well; cleaned up a lot of the trash/leaves that were left over in vanilla. But the mod I am using on PC goes too far, you can accidentally scrap down roads and stuff, leaving weird empty voids behind. Is there a good scrapping mod for PC where it strikes a good balance?
16 year GameFAQS Sage
PSN: murloc3325

User Info: Sephiroth311

Sephiroth311
4 months ago#2
Scrap everything with Place Everywhere have worked wonders for me
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff
3 months ago#3
I've been happy with Spring Cleaning since it came out. It doesn't clean up as much as Scrap Everything, but still does a good job in most places.

Just remember that regardless of the mod you settle on, you should SAVE before running on a big scrapping bender in a settlement area. There are objects in the game world that are combined objects. If you scrap them, you frequently take out items that you don't intend to delete and you get those odd void spaces.
Hah! You kids these days got it easy. I started playing video games with PONG. Now THAT was a video game! And get off my lawn!
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. best scrapping mod?
  • Topic Archived