• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Looking for a "scrap all" mod

User Info: IqarP15

IqarP15
10 months ago#1
I checked crafting other and under armor and weapon at NMM but I didn't see what I was looking for. What I am looking for is a scrap all mod that scraps like 30 10mm pistols at one time etc instead of constantly hitting R-E keys.
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff
10 months ago#2
I think you can do that with Manufacturing Extended (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15429/?) - where you dump in your junk/scrap/loot, and it breaks it down into crafting components.
Hah! You kids these days got it easy. I started playing video games with PONG. Now THAT was a video game! And get off my lawn!

User Info: lordofmud

lordofmud
10 months ago#3
That's right.

You build a trunk. Dump everything in. Then a machine that breaks them into components and then deposits them in another trunk which acts as a link to your work bench.

I only use it for junk because I'm not sure it gains the bonuses from the scrapper perk.

The mod above also lets you produce ammo. I guess power armor pieces too but that machine seems buffed so I don't use it.
I know, indeed, the evil of that I purpose; but my inclination gets the better of my judgment. - Euripides
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Looking for a "scrap all" mod
  • Topic Archived