• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. PSA: Gatling Laser and Fusion Cores.

User Info: skylinefreek

skylinefreek
5 years ago#1
Do not reload the Gatling Laser. Expend the full fusion core, otherwise you will be putting partly used cores into your inventory.

If you reload it doesn't change the fusion core number, due to the fusion core not being empty.

It's identical to how replacing partly used fusion cores in the power armor works.
i7-6700k@4.4 I 16gb G.Skill DDR4-3200 I MSI GTX-1070 I Seasonic M12II 620W I Asrock z170M Extreme4 I Apevia X-QBER I 256GB m.2 SDD I 1TB HDD I

User Info: skylinefreek

skylinefreek
5 years ago#2
Bumping.
i7-6700k@4.4 I 16gb G.Skill DDR4-3200 I MSI GTX-1070 I Seasonic M12II 620W I Asrock z170M Extreme4 I Apevia X-QBER I 256GB m.2 SDD I 1TB HDD I

User Info: Bluharvest

Bluharvest
5 years ago#3
just console one in, man
http://gamefaqs.com/916401/b/- |Come on down for drinks and good company|

User Info: spidey_fan

spidey_fan
5 years ago#4
... I find it annoying when I leave the game to automatically insert a core into the armor, it choose a fully-charged core instead of a partly depleted core.
And those cores don't stack.
With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad I am 100% powerless, and there's nothing I can do about it.

User Info: andyrclark

andyrclark
5 years ago#5
I don't know what triggers it, but there is also a bug with the gatling laser where no matter how many cores you fully deplete by shooting them, the core count never goes down, and you have infinite ammo.
I have tested this extensively, so watch out for that. Kind of disappointing, because now I don't want to use my favorite weapon in the game because it feels like cheating. >_>

User Info: Forum_Pirate

Forum_Pirate
5 years ago#6
I know. It's like playing Anarch Gauge, it's really irritating to have my reflex to reload whenever it's safe to do so undermined.

User Info: MooCwzRck

MooCwzRck
5 years ago#7
That reminds me of Skyrim where ever slightly customized potion didnt stack, so you'd end up with a couple dozen of basically the same potion on a list, very annoying to sort through. Luckily mods were in place to fix that eventually, so glad as always to be on the PC version!

User Info: HylianZ

HylianZ
5 years ago#8
Sorry to reboot this topic, but have any of you Gatling Laser users encountered a bug where you have to switch out weapons and back to the Gatling Laser because it shows having no cores or ammo, despite having 60+ cores in inventory?
Every puzzle has an answer.

User Info: ThatEdward

ThatEdward
5 years ago#9
HylianZ posted...
Sorry to reboot this topic, but have any of you Gatling Laser users encountered a bug where you have to switch out weapons and back to the Gatling Laser because it shows having no cores or ammo, despite having 60+ cores in inventory?

I have yet to find a gatling laser, but my other guns do this constantly. I also have a glitch where switching to weapons after leaving an indoor area makes me use fists for a few moments until it loads them again, or something.

Switching to another fav'd weapon does nothing, and no weapon is taken out. Annoying, and has gotten me killed on one occasion when I bumped into a Suicider.

User Info: mo5h3rman

mo5h3rman
5 years ago#10
Pssh, these people and their ammo problems. Just use deathclaw gauntlet and you're set for life
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. PSA: Gatling Laser and Fusion Cores.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A