You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. PC Spec Requirements/Will My PC Run This FAQ *READ BEFORE POSTING*

User Info: MrAwesome54

MrAwesome54
3 years ago#201
AMD Quad-Core A8-7410 (up to 2.5 GHz)
AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
8GB DDR3 Memory

I know that the graphics card is not gonna work, i have intentions of getting a new one that can run it on min (a GTX 550 Ti, which is good for min and will work with my AMD stuff) but will the .5 Ghz short be a problem? I have jussst enough memory, is that going to mean crashes every time something explodes? I have intentions of looking up "low tech Fallout 4" or whatever which has all those mods intending on making low end laptops like mine work.
(message deleted)

User Info: jakezing33

jakezing33
3 years ago#203
how well will an amd fx 4130/6300 (3.8) with a nvidia gtx 960 (2 gigs ram) with 8 or 16 gigs ram run this?
looking for a good base to customize a custom rig thatll do while im in college funds crunch
THERE IS AS YET INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER."

User Info: iceshade

iceshade
2 years ago#204
guys a little help, so here is my system.

amd fx 6300
gtx 950
8 gigs of ram
windows 10

i've been playing with the settings for days, and the game is unplayable, can't move 5 feet without ridiculous lag.. i went in geforce experience and optimized it, if anything it was worse, it put a few things to high and even ultra, but turned other stuff off, and it's still horrible.

i know my pc should run this, so what gives?
XBL/PSN/NNID: iceshade613
*neutral in the fanboy wars*

User Info: Muppet Vader

Muppet Vader
2 years ago#205
iceshade posted...
guys a little help, so here is my system.

amd fx 6300
gtx 950
8 gigs of ram
windows 10

i've been playing with the settings for days, and the game is unplayable, can't move 5 feet without ridiculous lag.. i went in geforce experience and optimized it, if anything it was worse, it put a few things to high and even ultra, but turned other stuff off, and it's still horrible.

i know my pc should run this, so what gives?

Have you updated all your drivers recently? I'm playing on a GTX 780ti and I didn't update my drivers when the latest patch rolled out (1.5.1?) and it lagged all over the place. Updated and boom, fixed.
36: God of Overlords
3DS: Cappie 0533-7460-0692

User Info: patmcgehrin

patmcgehrin
2 years ago#206
I only have a amd 2core with a good GPU card and 16 MB of RAM and this game runs flawlessly at medium settings. My CPU was way below minimum requirements so I didn't buy it till now but it runs great. This has happened before I've bought several games below system requirements that have run fine on my system the graphics card and ram are the most important hardware

User Info: RealSlyCooper

RealSlyCooper
2 years ago#207
FX-4000 Series FX-4350 (4.20 GHz)
4 GB DDR3 1 TB HDD
Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2 GB

Looking for a computer that I can afford to run Fallout 4. I don't care about the graphics much. I just want to be able to play the game. Would this be able to run it?
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!

User Info: Muppet Vader

Muppet Vader
2 years ago#208
RealSlyCooper posted...
FX-4000 Series FX-4350 (4.20 GHz)
4 GB DDR3 1 TB HDD
Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2 GB

Looking for a computer that I can afford to run Fallout 4. I don't care about the graphics much. I just want to be able to play the game. Would this be able to run it?

Should be fine.
36: God of Overlords
3DS: Cappie 0533-7460-0692
Not so much a "can I run it", it can run. But a "how can I optimize it to run better".

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
G1.Sniper 3 motherboard with integrated Intel Z77 graphics, a LGA 1155 processor socket, and 4 DDR3 sockets
Evga model Nvidia GTX 770 SC 4 GB GDDR5
Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.40 GHz
16 GB RAM

Surprisingly, it defaults to "high" graphics settings for me. But no matter what I set them to, I end up getting frame skipping, no v-sync, and my worst fps drop was to 9 while clearing the Raider camp right outside the Shamrock Taphouse. I'm currently playing the PS4 version as an alternative. So: optimize or upgrade?

User Info: AlfredoJones

AlfredoJones
2 years ago#210
For some reason the launcher can't detect my graphics hardware, so I'm not sure what settings I should use. I'm guessing it's because I'm using an Alienware Graphics Amplifier on my laptop, but I want to check here to make sure.

Windows 10 home 64 bit
Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 2.60 GHz
EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 SC 8 GB GDDR5
8 GB RAM
You can't fool me, 'cause I'm a moron!
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. PC Spec Requirements/Will My PC Run This FAQ *READ BEFORE POSTING*