Post your Mod idea Topic!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Post your Mod idea Topic!

User Info: TrentallicA

TrentallicA
2 years ago#171
Chef_Umaril posted...
TrentallicA posted...
Chef_Umaril posted...
SammichTime posted...
Chef_Umaril posted...
TrentallicA posted...
I want a container that duplicates what I put in it so I don't have to spend hours crafting armor and weapons for settlers.

I'd like that, as well. Put item in, activate console or button, dupes come out.

could work like the ingredient dupe chest in ES

This is true, too. I just made my suggestion because immersion. Plus, the dupe chest in ES can always be explained by Magicka.

I just want to save time crafting and artificially increasing my level.

To each, their own. I figured I would drop an idea in hopes that a modder would see and attempt creating it.

I'm down with immersion all the better infact, but I don't need it nessiarily.
All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster
GT - Trantula45

User Info: SammichTime

SammichTime
2 years ago#172
any weapon from the Dead Rising series especially the mascot head lawnmower combo
Giving my two cents at half price

User Info: Chef_Umaril

Chef_Umaril
2 years ago#173
TrentallicA posted...
Chef_Umaril posted...
TrentallicA posted...
Chef_Umaril posted...
SammichTime posted...
Chef_Umaril posted...
TrentallicA posted...
I want a container that duplicates what I put in it so I don't have to spend hours crafting armor and weapons for settlers.

I'd like that, as well. Put item in, activate console or button, dupes come out.

could work like the ingredient dupe chest in ES

This is true, too. I just made my suggestion because immersion. Plus, the dupe chest in ES can always be explained by Magicka.

I just want to save time crafting and artificially increasing my level.

To each, their own. I figured I would drop an idea in hopes that a modder would see and attempt creating it.

I'm down with immersion all the better infact, but I don't need it nessiarily.

Understandable. I don't need it either, but prefer the more immersive experiences if given a choice. That's neither here, nor there, though. If either an ES dupe chest or device that acts as a 3D copier comes along in a mod, I'll download it.
Xbox GT: Chef Umaril
Nords without heavy armor may as well be Breton girls.

User Info: Demonking3343

Demonking3343
2 years ago#174
Attention modders: I have a idea for a mod but my computer can't run the GECK. So message me if your intrested I can write the quest/story. Lore compliment. So hears a outline of this moon mod.

1. You resive a old beccon on your pip. Leaking Somewhere near arcjet labs there's a hach that leads to a ghoul filled bunker.

2. Affter clearing the bunker out you find out it is a dormit spaceship bay. You find out due to System CLEAN being activated it brought the bace to life. The bunker will then be a settelment and you have to build power generators to power systems to get into other areas to get parts to repair the shuttle. And then opean the blast doors. You will also have to buy a few parts.

3. Then you will be warned due to the shuttles age IF you make it to the moon bace the shuttle cannot take you back.

4. Once you finaly make it to the bace you learn a group of enclave make it there before the bombs fell.

5. You will learn about the power struggle and have to deside your side.

6. Help them take over the bace and some outside facility's,

7. Final confritation.
--------------------------

More details, quest, etc if intrested
Email: 1demonking10@gmail.com
The Demon King!!!

User Info: ImStonedAgainMa

ImStonedAgainMa
2 years ago#175
1. add chimichongas that you can cook up and buy from shops to go along with the deadpool costume.
2. voiced scooby doo companion and like maybe like some mystery to solve :P
3. a mod that adds those dolphin/ shark things you see washed up as actual creatures you find swiming,
4. chuck Norris Companion.
5. Crocs
6.incredible hulk mod when you take damage you get angry and turn into a supermutant!
7. A couple of box costumes (like maybe a mr handy box) mod that adds a bunch of sneaking ( sneak around in a box all metal gear solid style.)
8. synth shawn follower.
9. fire floor traps and traps where the walls close in star wars trash compactor style.
10. a extra dogmeat so i can use the catmeat mod and still have a dogmeat.
11. Steve Urkel companion.
12. when you die Bill Paxton says his famous quote from aliens "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY
13. Add a random event where Omar from the wire robs you Omar style.
14. Mod that adds the M41A Pulse Rifle.

ImStonedAgainMa
2 years ago#176
bring Stannis back in mod form! Stannis baratian the one true king of the Wasteland. :P

User Info: DragulaRULEZ

DragulaRULEZ
1 year ago#177
Staying with the GoT theme. Be the best Ramsay you can be, display your dead enemies. Take off their skin, hang them upside down, feed 'em to Dogmeat (after starving him of course), toss their severed heads to loved ones (I guess you could do that now...add a fancy head carrying sack).
"I'm going to have to disagree with everything you say from now on. Go ahead, say babies shouldn't be skinned alive, see which side I'm on."

ImStonedAgainMa
1 year ago#178
A real hardcore settlement attack. something to really test the defenses,
(message deleted)

User Info: LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115
1 year ago#180
Movable workstations :(
All RPG discussion spot: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1159-reapers-rpg-island
Stop in and stay a while. GT: LoneReaper115
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Post your Mod idea Topic!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived