ITT: Mods that currently aren't working

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. ITT: Mods that currently aren't working

User Info: Onox74

Onox74
2 years ago#61
"New and Expanded Buildable Areas and Scrapping (NEBAS)" doesn't work properly. While it does extend the area of most settlements, it makes it impossible to establish new ones. All workshops will say "there are enemies that need to be cleared" when using them for the first time.
3DS FC: 0559-6763-0042

User Info: Jigglybuff

Jigglybuff
2 years ago#62
The Frank Horrigan companion mod doesn't work right.

Won't allow you to initiate any conversations with anyone but companions. Strangely I was able to talk to Blake Abernathy after I found his daughters locket. He is the one exception

Disabling the mod fixed it otherwise it worked great
White 2 FC: 3741 2880 1030 3DS FC: 3179-7229-7079

User Info: halapeno

halapeno
2 years ago#63
The Ron Staples inventory fix mod does indeed fix his inventory. However, it also transforms him into a white guy.

User Info: Supernautus

Supernautus
2 years ago#64
There seems to be an issue (maybe it's only me) with three mods I have that were working together without issue before but now, when I try to load, one being on disables the other two and the game crashes, if I activate the other two, the single one turns off, sometimes they're all active together, but every time I try to load I'm getting a crash. Those mods are the expanded Starlight Drivein and County Crossing, and the Beach resort..

User Info: BDJayce

BDJayce
2 years ago#65
I'm currently having an issue of conflicting mods. Part of Sanctuary seems to disappear but the building is still there. If I go far enough away I can see it but if I get too close then the building and sidewalks disappear.

Figure i'll have to delete all the mods I have and test each one's reaction to each other. Going to be time consuming.
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.

User Info: scottrand05

scottrand05
2 years ago#66
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
Can't install Snap'n'Build for some reason. Keeps saying it's no longer available when hitting "download".

I can load that one, but for some reason it keeps going to the top of the list in my load order, ahead of the "patch".

Supernautus
2 years ago#67
OK, I fixed the conflict and crashing problem by loading a slightly earlier save, so not so bad.

User Info: Jigglybuff

Jigglybuff
2 years ago#68
scottrand05 posted...
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
Can't install Snap'n'Build for some reason. Keeps saying it's no longer available when hitting "download".

I can load that one, but for some reason it keeps going to the top of the list in my load order, ahead of the "patch".

Mine does that too
White 2 FC: 3741 2880 1030 3DS FC: 3179-7229-7079

Supernautus
2 years ago#69
Can anyone think why, or what kind of mods might be creating invisible walls around marked places, especially settlements.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. ITT: Mods that currently aren't working

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived