• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Randomly Used Stimpaks

User Info: grunger549

grunger549
5 years ago#1
Anybody have a problem with your character occasionally randomly using stimpaks in VATS?

I unfavorited them but it still happens sometimes

User Info: SpungebobVsGod

SpungebobVsGod
5 years ago#2
You have any armour that auto uses stims wen low on health?

User Info: Lazeeey

Lazeeey
5 years ago#3
grunger549 posted...
Anybody have a problem with your character occasionally randomly using stimpaks in VATS?

there is no random odds are someone you know is using the app on there phone or whatever unless your wearing power armor with the mod that heals you when your below 20% health
Gamertag:Ranchnuts , PSN:Left4Cox , NNID: Destroshade

User Info: Smoke_Ghost91

Smoke_Ghost91
5 years ago#4
Did you brother download the pip boy app and start screwing with you?
GT= SmokeGhost91

User Info: jjdoom

jjdoom
5 years ago#5
Lazeeey posted...
grunger549 posted...

there is no random odds are someone you know is using the app on there phone or whatever unless your wearing power armor with the mod that heals you when your below 20% health

Not true. I've had this same thing happen when no one else isnin the house, and my One is hardwired in through a connection that has no WiFi, so no app possible anyways. There absolutely IS a "random".

What's annoying me is it only seems to happen when I'm already at 90-100% health, and wouldn't have wasted one on that.

I've had the animation go off, but no health increase and no stimpak loss, so I say minor glitch happening.
Gamertag/PSN - JJ Doom
The Post Killer

User Info: grunger549

grunger549
5 years ago#6
Nah its not the armor nor the app.
jjdoom posted...
Lazeeey posted...
grunger549 posted...

Not true. I've had this same thing happen when no one else isnin the house, and my One is hardwired in through a connection that has no WiFi, so no app possible anyways. There absolutely IS a "random".

What's annoying me is it only seems to happen when I'm already at 90-100% health, and wouldn't have wasted one on that.

I've had the animation go off, but no health increase and no stimpak loss, so I say minor glitch happening.

Could easily just be a little animation bug. Next time ill check to see if one is removed from my inventory/health goes up

User Info: Love_Hounds

Love_Hounds
5 years ago#7
I see this issue too some times, but it doesn't ever seem to use an actual Stimpak from my inventory. It may just be a graphical bug.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Randomly Used Stimpaks
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A