• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Fallout 4 galleria robot 12 to 20

User Info: Orphansending

Orphansending
1 month ago#1
So I recently am getting back into fallout 4. I just came across the galleria. I spent like 2 hours trying to find the bakery ticket 65. So i did research before find out i needed to use *hidden* to get it. However i learned quickly getting the 10 tickets is useless. And before i tell you why, you need to see the pattern.
In the galleria it self, the display robot attacks you for no reason. You HAVE to kill it.
In the diner, they try to kill you, so you HAVE to kill it.
In the coffee shop you agree to a cup of coffe. He causes and explosion then attacks you. You HAVE to kill it.
Now it may seems the pattern ends at the bakery, but does it really? When waiting for your number to be called and they just ignore your number and keep moving on after youve been sitting there for a bit, have you ever just wanted to you know SHOOT THEM?
Yes you are suppost to shoot the robot counting thats the joke behind it, he keeps counting even though you went through all that trouble to get the one ticket looking for 12 to 20, just for him to keep repeating himself till youre so frstrated you shoot him. Yes it was intended for you to shoot him.
Yw

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
1 month ago#2
You can also confront the haywire Mr Gutsy serving as the manager of the place. From there you can reset the robots on the terminal behind him. If you can't kill him you can alternatively get the proper ID from the General Atomics Factory and present that to him. It might require a dialog check either way.

Once you do that any surviving bots act as normal merchants.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: Orphansending

Orphansending
1 month ago#3
Yeah i realized that after I killed the director hahaha

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#4
Robotic Expert perks can also do wonders here. XD
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Fallout 4 galleria robot 12 to 20
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A