• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Made some dishes from the Fallout Cookbook
vernon v 6 months ago#1
https://youtu.be/SdYWupACSQQ
Redfield_67 6 months ago#2
That's cool man, you deserve more views. Nice beats in the video too!
I ain't even never not done nothing.
DuneMan 6 months ago#3
One thing I noticed with trying to bake cookies in a home oven is that distance from the heating element can matter quite a lot. Also, it's generally a good idea to remove them from the pan as soon as it is feasibly possible, to avoid the bottoms darkening and hardening, which alters the flavor profile.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
Olld-Onne 5 months ago#4
DuneMan posted...
One thing I noticed with trying to bake cookies in a home oven is that distance from the heating element can matter quite a lot. Also, it's generally a good idea to remove them from the pan as soon as it is feasibly possible, to avoid the bottoms darkening and hardening, which alters the flavor profile.
For some odd reason ( or maybe just me ) I imagined this being said to a Raider with a dumbfounded look on their face through out lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
afrodude77 5 months ago#5
great video gave you a like and sub that deathclaw steak looked pretty good tbh.
WAR EAGLE
---
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Made some dishes from the Fallout Cookbook
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A