• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Armor stacking glitch
craig_psn 2 months ago#11
^ There's something about her...maybe it is high INT. She stole my only complete set of X-01 power armor (at the time)...there were other (all unpowered) sets she could have taken.

Another later time she stole my two fully-upgraded Gauss rifles out of a chest. They were the only non-Legendary weapons in the chest, besides the most powerful weapons there. She didn't equip one of them, possibly because she already had a base Gauss rifle equipped.
Beanie_devil 1 month ago#12
I’ve never seen or heard of a stacking glitch so I’ll have to look into this!

thankfully I’ve never had any of my settlers steal anything of mine, cheeky *****. I’ve always thought that it’s a big omission from Bethesda that there’s no doors with locks that you can use in your settlements. The assets are already in the game, just place a key or a key card in your inventory once you place the door and to make it easier it could open all of your personal locked doors. Or even allow a simple 4 digit pin to open the doors.
PSN: Beanie_devil
Jedah345 1 month ago#13
I only store stuff in the crafting station. I’ve also given all my legendary weapons to the settlers in sanctuary since I don’t use most of them. Gave the strongest ones to those assigned to defense. I’ve also given them all fully modded regular gear. I had to manually equip everything to them though. Is there any benefit to stacking clothes under gear? I mean most clothes/hats have either zero defense or really low defense.
PSN: Sir_Dies_A_Lot86
Beanie_devil 1 month ago#14
Probably to gain extra special stats if nothing else.
PSN: Beanie_devil
Olld-Onne 1 month ago#15
craig_psn posted...
^ There's something about her...maybe it is high INT. She stole my only complete set of X-01 power armor (at the time)...there were other (all unpowered) sets she could have taken.

Another later time she stole my two fully-upgraded Gauss rifles out of a chest. They were the only non-Legendary weapons in the chest, besides the most powerful weapons there. She didn't equip one of them, possibly because she already had a base Gauss rifle equipped.
She must be a Broherhood reject or something lol. Ad Victoriam.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
Well OP if you are still interested in wearing a chest piece with Grognak's Outfit here ya go:
https://youtu.be/X8BqhG2j_d0
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Armor stacking glitch
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A