You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Survival Mode Infection

User Info: Tsukoblue

Tsukoblue
4 weeks ago#11
Headcase_Mental posted...
Philip027 posted...
Bad luck. You're not necessarily screwed though; at that low level enemies will potentially shred through your HP way faster than that infection will.

Lol. How does that make me less screwed?Tsukoblue posted...
No, just hope you get some antibiotics from one of the first aid boxes around Sanctuary

If you can find at least 3 of them then you would be set for a while as long as you play carefully

Sanctuary had none, Rocket had nothing useful, Concord had none. To Diamond City I go.

If Sanctuary doesn’t have any antibiotics, I just redo the leaving Vault 111 section again and again until I do find some there

User Info: Philip027

Philip027
4 weeks ago#12
Lol. How does that make me less screwed?

My point was mainly that if you can handle the enemies on this difficulty (I don't know your skill level at this game), the infection damage won't be troublesome to handle. If you can't, the infection damage won't compare to what the enemies will dish out to you this early on anyway.

User Info: Headcase_Mental

Headcase_Mental
4 weeks ago#13
Philip027 posted...
Lol. How does that make me less screwed?

My point was mainly that if you can handle the enemies on this difficulty (I don't know your skill level at this game), the infection damage won't be troublesome to handle. If you can't, the infection damage won't compare to what the enemies will dish out to you this early on anyway.

Ah, I’m pickin up what you’re puttin down. I assumed that the infection would act like rad damage and remove a usable part of my health until I die from it. The enemies were pretty tough, but I’m more of a danger to myself than some silly group of wannabe raiders.

User Info: Philip027

Philip027
4 weeks ago#14
Nah, it just periodically damages you a bit every few minutes. Unless you are somehow hard up on having any form of healing items on you, I found it to be more startling than a legitimate threat.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Survival Mode Infection