You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Any Creation Club content you love?

User Info: MHettenbach

MHettenbach
1 week ago#11
in its un modded form? most of it I can live and let live.

with mods to finish them / fix them? the backpack, Stealth armor, and Anti Materiel rifle, definitely
PSN: KagatoAC / FF:ARR Rei'sela Leiyal
Lodestone: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3947296/

User Info: NoRatCat

NoRatCat
1 week ago#12
I really like the faction paint jobs for armor.

User Info: trigunfan1

trigunfan1
1 week ago#13
alchemy60 posted...
You can't dupe the special book anymore that was patched out :(

This still works. Avoid the Automtron exp cheat as the level scaling turns enemies into sponges.

https://youtu.be/S-6cbNCvJcg

User Info: alchemy60

alchemy60
1 week ago#14
Forgot what the automatron experience cheat was, i simply use the molotov crafting and placing down tons of statues to increase my level which is all base game stuff :)

So this uses the conveyor belt system, I never tried that method myself so didn't know it existed :P
PSN: StealthBlade98
Youtube channel: jagr06

User Info: Lord_Ka1n

Lord_Ka1n
1 week ago#15
No, I don't support microtransactions under any circumstances.
November 8th, 2016: The day America stopped being great.

User Info: Josh2000

Josh2000
1 week ago#16
Lord_Ka1n posted...

I don't think I've ever bought a microtransaction because if it's like a loot box thing I won't buy the game period (I stopped playing COD years ago with the exception of BO3 when it was free on Plus and I had Plus) but if it's cosmetic stuff or just bonuses to add on to your solo experience then I can ignore it and still enjoy the game because I don't care about cosmetics/fasion. My character runs around in a lab coat and a helmet.

The only thing that I'm boarding on with this game is that it is very likely the cause or 1 of the causes for breaking the game (0kb bug) with the reports from other people. And I wouldn't hold my breath for an official response on it because CC making the company money, so if it was a trigger for the bug, they will never admit it.

I was just curious about what was in CC but I got pretty good idea now. Anyway to anyone willing to take that risk, that's on them but I'm definitely never so much as opening the menu to even look. Same with mods. Likely to be a trigger and as long as the bug exists, I will never touch the mods either. But I'd rather see something like CC than loot boxes teaching kids the joys of gambling... If I had kids I wouldn't let them touch games with loot boxes because of what that is by principle. Might as well hand them $50 bill and send them to store for scratch tickets, at least the reward would be tangible.
PSN ID: stretchh3o
My Gaming Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmhX3txWWcshT4y3RruHkGA
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: trigunfan1

trigunfan1
1 week ago#17
Lord_Ka1n posted...

I consider microtranaction buying ingame content that players have to grind for. A grind set up to get the player to pay for content they already own. For ps4 players the only way to get creation club content is buy it so I consider it DLC. Stupidly overpriced and nerfed dlc but dlc. There is simply no way for us to get the content ingame.

User Info: alchemy60

alchemy60
1 week ago#18
Josh2000 posted...
I was just curious about what was in CC but I got pretty good idea now. Anyway to anyone willing to take that risk, that's on them but I'm definitely never so much as opening the menu to even look. Same with mods. Likely to be a trigger and as long as the bug exists, I will never touch the mods either. But I'd rather see something like CC than loot boxes teaching kids the joys of gambling... If I had kids I wouldn't let them touch games with loot boxes because of what that is by principle. Might as well hand them $50 bill and send them to store for scratch tickets, at least the reward would be tangible.
Hate to break it to you but this 0KB save bug existed before Mods and CC were added. So it has nothing to do with those two things and you're just as likely to get this bug as another person. I already backed up all my saves so even if it were to be borked i can just redownload them at a later date.
PSN: StealthBlade98
Youtube channel: jagr06
Settlement Ambush kit was my favorite alongside Slocum Joe's and the backpack.

Settlement Kit resolved one annoying issue for managing settlements in Survival difficulty with the remote cameras so your turrets can take care of what is attacking them, and the lure devices is handy for farming legendaries.

Slocum Joe's offers all those nice doughnuts and the AP boosting Buzzbite snacks.

Backpack useful all around, an extra 100 carry weight and can boost 1 stat and even give life regen which is big for Survival.
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." -Magus

User Info: Lord_Ka1n

Lord_Ka1n
6 days ago#20
trigunfan1 posted...
Lord_Ka1n posted...

I consider microtranaction buying ingame content that players have to grind for. A grind set up to get the player to pay for content they already own. For ps4 players the only way to get creation club content is buy it so I consider it DLC. Stupidly overpriced and nerfed dlc but dlc. There is simply no way for us to get the content ingame.

Microtransactions are defined as buying anything from an in-game store, often with proprietary currency or points rather than cash.
November 8th, 2016: The day America stopped being great.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Any Creation Club content you love?