You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Any Creation Club content you love?

User Info: trigunfan1

trigunfan1
1 week ago#1
While I think everything way overpriced I love the Chinese Stealth armor, Homemade shot gun and backpack. The antimsterial rifle is alright but only if you put off the far harbor quest to get the lever rifle.The quest for Solar Cannon really good but the gun crap.

The star of the show Cosmic power armor. The quest, the loot is all top notch. I actually think it worth the 7 bucks.

User Info: Josh2000

Josh2000
1 week ago#2
What exactly is in CC? I'm avoiding it like the plague until there is a solid cause resolved for the 0kb bug, but is it all new weapons and gear, more quests, or what exactly?
PSN ID: stretchh3o
My Gaming Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmhX3txWWcshT4y3RruHkGA

trigunfan1
1 week ago#3
Yes to everthing plus settlement stuff and skins. I've haven't run into bugs but I only bought the stuff I really want. We are talking four bucks for s single gun.

Also keep in mind that everything balanced with regular weapons so most of the stuff on cc is outclassed mid to late game.

User Info: alchemy60

alchemy60
1 week ago#4
When you're talking about Content like Captain Cosmos, Anti-Material Rifle and Tunnel Snakes the lore behind them are quite good and the quests are actually fun. Granted AMR quest had more mystery(like fiction) than legit lore but maybe that's up to in interpretation. The designs of AMR and Tunnel Snakes unique 10mm pistol are quality with unique designs you won't find anywhere in the game. The Backpack Mod may not legit be canon as the design of the backpack doesn't fit with anything with fallout but mods with the backpack gives increases to one of your specials, extra Energy or or Radiation resistances or even Passive Health regeneration. They also increase your carrying capacity by 50-100lbs which means you could stack strong pack perk for 200 extra capacity for loot hoarders or not bother with Strong Back Perk and put points elsewhere.

I haven't gotten the Chinese Stealth Suit yet, I want to but i feel that without ballistic weave it's usefulness is quite limited. In Fallout 3 the Suit gave +15 Sneak and a Stealth Field but the 60 ballistic only damage of this suit leaves much to be desired. I only recommend getting it if it's 100 credits or free. :P
PSN: StealthBlade98
Youtube channel: jagr06

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
1 week ago#5
The Slocum Joe's set. Clean brick walls with intact windows! No more crappy wooden shacks for me. Arguably goes against the post apocalyptic spirit of the game, but I like trying to rebuild everything as nice and clean and pre-war looking as possible, even using the "clean" versions of junk items for decoration.

From a gameplay perspective, the Captain Cosmos pack. Particularly the jumpsuit, with the increased jump height effect. I've been parkouring around the world ever since I got it, it's so fun. You can get into all sorts of nooks and crannies that you previously needed a power armour with jetpack to reach. And no fall damage when you jump back down! And radiation becomes a non-issue! And it can be ballistic weaved! Only con is that you can't layer over it, so no legendary armour effects. Plus it looks pretty ugly.

For weapons, I have to go with the Gauss Rifle. Fully cranked, it's been capable of destroying pretty much anything in one hit. I loved the anti-materiel rifle in New Vegas, but had buyer's remorse when I bought it here. It's not much stronger, nor much bigger than a regular hunting rifle with the .50 receiver, and is in fact much worse when you factor in potential legendaries for vanilla rifles. I wanted to be walking around like a badass with a comically oversized cannon of a sniper rifle like in New Vegas.
PSN: naathaann

alchemy60
1 week ago#6
I prefer the regular Gauss in the game, at least that gun comes as legendary effects which automatically outclasses the CC version, much like the Legendary Hunting Rifles :P

trigunfan1
1 week ago#7
I just want to point out that a song is you don't mind giving up achievements you can't buffer creation club content to make it on par with legendary stuff.

User Info: theaimpolice4

theaimpolice4
1 week ago#8
I love the settlement defense mod since i have spent HOURS building settlements. The Captain Cosmos is really cool too

trigunfan1
1 week ago#9
I am for should we use settlements for cheating. Like duping the your special book to Max my stats

alchemy60
1 week ago#10
You can't dupe the special book anymore that was patched out :(
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Any Creation Club content you love?