You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. So.. creation club broke my game

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
1 week ago#21
Flub Club
https://youtu.be/swIwgeaOasM
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> https://imgur.com/Mr374Y0 https://imgur.com/COylKWt

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
6 days ago#22
alchemy60 posted...
But you're free to not support CC but for me I will continue to support CC as this is what I wanted for years back on Oblivion and Fallout 3 days and i'll be damned if i'll allow fools to ruin the thing I actually got years later. I hope it gets even better and better :)

You are free to do as you wish. It just seems it causes a glitch that requires you delete everything to correct it which is the main problem not really the content or the price which I both find a bit lack lustre myself. Different strokes for different folks. : )
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
6 days ago#23
SO far i still get the 0KB glitch sometimes, but that;s because I have some CC content. When I had it all and not even any mods the bastard game 0KB'd every damn time.
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Olld-Onne
6 days ago#24
ScrappyDingo posted...
SO far i still get the 0KB glitch sometimes, but that;s because I have some CC content. When I had it all and not even any mods the bastard game 0KB'd every damn time.

But was it the severe version?. I also get the glitch but it is easily remedied as no CC installed. The CC seems to cause one that requires absolute removal of all things associated with the game. : (
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: alchemy60

alchemy60
5 days ago#25
Olld-Onne posted...
alchemy60 posted...
But you're free to not support CC but for me I will continue to support CC as this is what I wanted for years back on Oblivion and Fallout 3 days and i'll be damned if i'll allow fools to ruin the thing I actually got years later. I hope it gets even better and better :)

You are free to do as you wish. It just seems it causes a glitch that requires you delete everything to correct it which is the main problem not really the content or the price which I both find a bit lack lustre myself. Different strokes for different folks. : )
That was present before CC and Mods launched on the platform. It's a known problem with the game or modified engine. This is where the argument falls flat because with all my time playing the game with CC content I haven't gotten the bug and even if i did the saves are backed up
PSN: StealthBlade98
Youtube channel: jagr06

Olld-Onne
1 day ago#26
alchemy60 posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
alchemy60 posted...

That was present before CC and Mods launched on the platform. It's a known problem with the game or modified engine. This is where the argument falls flat because with all my time playing the game with CC content I haven't gotten the bug and even if i did the saves are backed up

CC appears to create a more severe version is what is being said not that it caused it to begin with. Everyone so far who has mentioned having to delete everything has had it happen after downloading CC content. Coincidence?. Probably not.

Also it is possible that CC was always a thing from before the current gen Beth games were complete and may still infact be the progenitor of the whole thing as know one knows or appears to know the cause. Only Beth know though for sure if they always intended the CC as I believe they did and they are not sharing that potential bombshell regardless if it is true.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. So.. creation club broke my game