Preston Garvey glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Preston Garvey glitch?

User Info: addled

addled
1 month ago#1
So if I'm understanding older post, this is a known & still unfixable glitch.

Garvey always gave a "go build a settlement here, help that one blah, blah, blah", but once you max out your friendship with him and get his perk all he wants to do is tell you how depressed he was and how much he wants to be besties with you? Every freaking time you get close to him.

PS - So do you want finish that conversation?
SS - Do I! For the 1000th time! Heck Yeah! Let me shoot this Fat Man straight up in the air to celebrate first!

I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, I still have radio freedom for the alerts and I learned early in the game to avoid him if I wasn't looking for something to do.
Practice random acts of mindlessness.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#2
Just send him somewhere you dont visit. That place with the respawning Mirelurk Queen appears to be the best option for your predicament. It's either that or Babe lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: addled

addled
1 month ago#3
Oh, I hardly see him when I'm in Sancuary, he currently has a shack of his own by the river around Sanctuary, him and his 6 tato plants. Hardly ever see him. Might add on for 2 more and send $itchy & her wussy husband down there.
Practice random acts of mindlessness.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#4
They are married, I thought they were siblings they way they talk to each other. I dont go near either of them or interact which is obvious from the previous sentence lol. Send them. That's angry, suicidal and depressed all in one shack. Wonder if they could ever start a game of charades.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Preston Garvey glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived