Working Out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Working Out?

User Info: rajj22

rajj22
2 years ago#1
I have just noticed there was a weight bench and other exercise equipment while searching for vault tec device for a mission from the vault tec dlc. I know that they provide boosts. Although, I would appreciate more information.

Does anyone know of other such devices? Do different exercises or the same exercise stack? How long do each exercise buff last? I don't really use the work shop mode. Thank you for the help.

User Info: Balmung6

Balmung6
2 years ago#2
I've tried it to an extent - they don't stack, and each only seems to provide a boost to a single stat, but it is a free stat buff that doesn't require using materials. The Workout Bench gives +1 Strength, while the Pommel Horse gives +1 Agility. Thus far, I'm not sure it DOES wear off as long as you don't go use another weight machine. I've slept in-game and done some stuff, it's been over a full day in-game and I still have the buff. This was in Home Plate, though, the place in Diamond City, and what you can build is limited there. I'll post again when I've seen what you can build in a normal Settlement.

User Info: Phazon2000

Phazon2000
2 years ago#3
S.P.E.C.I.A.L

Strength - Weights
Perception - Eye Test
Endurance - Bike
Charisma - ??? (Can't trigger it, must be linked to the soda fountain I suppose?)
Intelligence - Overseer's Desk
Agility - Pommel Horse
Luck - Slots.

Make sure relevant items are powered.
The Xbox is not that different from a normal PC. - XioDrago

User Info: Nodonn3

Nodonn3
2 years ago#4
I just can't believe how every settler is like an olympic class gymnast on that Pommel Horse lol. They go off! :)
"I wear the cheese, it does not wear me." That guy with the cheese (Buffy).

User Info: rajj22

rajj22
2 years ago#5
The bonuses seem to last for a couple hours. The bonus doesn't seem worth it.

Thanks for the information. I will be able to check more on these bonuses later.

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
2 years ago#6
rajj22 posted...

Thanks for the information. I will be able to check more on these bonuses later.

They're pretty worthless.
I'm looking for Animal Crossing Friends, just got the game. PM me!
FC: 1864-9707-5038

User Info: Sairos

Sairos
2 years ago#7
LOOOPS posted...
rajj22 posted...

They're pretty worthless.

I think that is applicable to most of the things the Workshop DLCs have added.
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
PSN: Aeturnum

User Info: darklink67

darklink67
2 years ago#8
Worthless kinda like the rest of the dlc
Psn: Schamolians101 Gamertag: Darkwarrior7000

User Info: Balmung6

Balmung6
2 years ago#9
I don't know. The extra Strength is more carry weight. And Charisma is better for those speech checks. And I like the DLC stuff, though I haven't gone nuts with it like some of the trailers showed :P

Though some of the stuff is useful. I found that the Water Fountain you can build under Decorations actually dispenses pure, clean water you can refill bottles at, which is handy at the Home Plate in Diamond City, where it won't let you build the Water Pump indoors.

User Info: cornishpete

cornishpete
2 years ago#10
Charisma comes from the barber chair. Just sit in it then get off
"Real Roman Legion? I thought that was all made up for the game. Was there a real one?" - 15643 -
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Working Out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived