• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. XBOX One is getting nude mods.

User Info: blaze9990

blaze9990
5 years ago#1
https://mods.bethesda.net/#en/workshop/fallout4/mod-detail/1563360

Man I wish I had an Xbox.
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication

blaze9990
5 years ago#2
Seriously if you just search for test you'll find quite a few suspicious looking mods. Can't wait!

User Info: JonathanJoestar

JonathanJoestar
5 years ago#3
inb4 Bethesda mops up Beth.net before PS4 users get in on the fun because we're obviously second rate customers to them :(
I love puns.

blaze9990
5 years ago#4
https://mods.bethesda.net/#en/workshop/fallout4/mod-detail/1417232

Also a killable children mod.

Lucky Xbox players sons of ....

User Info: HoonDing

HoonDing
5 years ago#5
So pretty much exactly what people thought would happen with ToS violations. Bethesda's probably gonna need to get more moderators.
I used to edit my sig so it continued whatever I was talking about.

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
5 years ago#6
HoonDing posted...
So pretty much exactly what people thought would happen with ToS violations. Bethesda's probably gonna need to get more moderators.

Yep it was inevitable a few people would break the rules.
Straight up sewaside

blaze9990
5 years ago#7
HoonDing posted...

Only way to solve this problem is to manually check every single mod before allowing them to be posted online. And that will cost money, as Bethesda isn't making anything by allowing mods for consoles.

User Info: 0TiamaT0

0TiamaT0
5 years ago#8
How are One players "lucky"? It's a naked video game woman - if you want to see the real deal, you could do so with three clicks of the mouse.

Honestly, this garbage just reinforces the stereotype of gamers being virgins and losers...

blaze9990
5 years ago#9
0TiamaT0 posted...
How are One players "lucky"? It's a naked video game woman - if you want to see the real deal, you could do so with three clicks of the mouse.

Honestly, this garbage just reinforces the stereotype of gamers being virgins and losers...

Hey if you don't like it, don't do it. It isn't affecting you negatively at all so let us who enjoy these kinds of things in peace.

User Info: Runeweaver

Runeweaver
5 years ago#10
Alot is likely to change in the next month whilst we wait for mods, Modders are planning drm to protect their mods from theft and being uploaded for use on console.

And a few idiots are planning mods with trojans to get their own back on thieves, so its possible the entire console mod idea is gonna die very quickly.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. XBOX One is getting nude mods.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A