• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Siding with Bobbi no nose?

User Info: xAmzx

xAmzx
5 years ago#1
Ok so i was reading about the good things that ul get if u betray her and the good things that ul get if u dont , everyone is saying u get the ashmaker if u betray her , i just sided with her and looted the ash maker off that girl's body , and got 200 caps reward + 50 using charisma , i think its the same if u betray her , BUT after we got the loot i noticed that she now has 500 caps in her inventory when trying to pickpocket , 0% chance though , so i killed her , if the only good thing about betraying her is that u get hancockas a follower and the ashmaker theres no point in choosing this as id rather have dogmeat is a follower and trade hancock fot 500 caps :p, are there any quests that she will give or killing her will make no difference , and will i still be able to go inside goodneighbor or not?

User Info: G-Scythe

G-Scythe
5 years ago#2
Holy Run-On Sentence, Batman!

And I think Goodneighbor and Hancock is now aggressive plus you won't be able to some Goodneighbor centric missions.

However Bobbi is worthless after the mission so killing her is no biggie
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
3DS FC: 3282-2034-0238

User Info: rk_711

rk_711
5 years ago#3
If you don't betray Bobbi you can still get Hancock as a companion. You just have to "take care" if her.
Not changing sig until the Cubs win a world series. (Last win OCT 14 1908**)
Last world series win NOV 2 2016**

User Info: bretonftw

bretonftw
5 years ago#4
You can side with her and Hancock just threatens you when you enter Goodneighbour, then you have to track down and kill bobbi and give Hancock 1000 caps if you want him as a companion
"Christians cannot be violent, the new testament is completely against it" - darkphoenix181

User Info: YinAndYang

YinAndYang
5 years ago#5
If had to listen to you talk, I'd be extremely pissed. Use periods next time. I can hardly understand what you're saying, but no. Bobbi serves no other purpose.

User Info: xAmzx

xAmzx
5 years ago#6
Just came back to good neighbor , sorted things out without having to pay , so i guess siding with bobbi is the better choice

User Info: rk_711

rk_711
5 years ago#7
bretonftw posted...
You can side with her and Hancock just threatens you when you enter Goodneighbour, then you have to track down and kill bobbi and give Hancock 1000 caps if you want him as a companion

No caps if you're good with charisma
Not changing sig until the Cubs win a world series. (Last win OCT 14 1908**)
Last world series win NOV 2 2016**
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Siding with Bobbi no nose?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A