• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Anyone try console commands on PS4?

User Info: Jack_Wraith

Jack_Wraith
3 years ago#1
Thinking about dragging my keyboard into my living room to try it but it'll be too tempting to just give my guy all stuff I want.

Anyway, does it even work on PS4?

User Info: igorju

igorju
3 years ago#2
No, and welcome to ignore list

User Info: Nova MK VI

Nova MK VI
3 years ago#3
Nothing happens if you push any keys on the KB, have it connected for chatting in FF14.
I guess there's no input read for peripherals on consoles, just the controller.
PSN-EU: Nova-MK-X / PSN-JAPAN: GunDrach |
| PSO2: Leona | Angelica | Hydra

Jack_Wraith
3 years ago#4
igorju posted...

Ok...

Wtf is that guy's problem? Seriously, man you guys have to stop being so weird. I seriously wanted to know and I'm just being lazy. It's easier to type on my phone then to get up walk to my office, grab my keyboard, grab the usb dongle, walk back to the living room, plug it all in, then realize the tilde key doesn't bring up the console.

Whatever. Not sure I'd want to interact with that guy anyway.

Nova MK VI
3 years ago#5
*Shrug*
Some people....

Jack_Wraith
3 years ago#6
Nova MK VI posted...
Nothing happens if you push any keys on the KB, have it connected for chatting in FF14.
I gess there's no input read for peripherals on consoles, just the controller.

Thanks for the heads up.

User Info: Emmya

Emmya
3 years ago#7
Jack_Wraith posted...
igorju posted...

Ok...

Wtf is that guy's problem? Seriously, man you guys have to stop being so weird. I seriously wanted to know and I'm just being lazy. It's easier to type on my phone then to get up walk to my office, grab my keyboard, grab the usb dongle, walk back to the living room, plug it all in, then realize the tilde key doesn't bring up the console.

Just ignore people like that man. Some people on here are being waaaay too sensitive and weird about saying things.

User Info: igorju

igorju
3 years ago#8
Emmya posted...
Jack_Wraith posted...
igorju posted...

Ok...

Just ignore people like that man. Some people on here are being waaaay too sensitive and weird about saying things.

Unless Sony added abilty to use console comands on ps4 while I was playing, this was a totaly valid reply to another pc are holier then consoles troll topic.

User Info: The_Boredoms

The_Boredoms
3 years ago#9
igorju posted...
Emmya posted...
Jack_Wraith posted...
igorju posted...

Ok...

Unless Sony added abilty to use console comands on ps4 while I was playing, this was a totaly valid reply to another pc are holier then consoles troll topic.

You've gotta go get a breath of fresh air, dude. There's no way a sane person could think this topic is what you think it is.
I could care less.

Nova MK VI
3 years ago#10
How is this a troll topic in any way ?
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Anyone try console commands on PS4?
  • Topic Archived