The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Why no Fallout 4 Xbox One FPS issues?

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
3 years ago#1
Have people not gotten early copies of the Xbox version yet? It's hard to imagine only PS4 copies broke street date.
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door."

User Info: N7Spectre707

N7Spectre707
3 years ago#2
I watched a leaked vid about a week ago that was xbone version and there were framerate drops (specifically, the character was inside of a building, looked like a vault, and threw a grenade and the subsequent explosion caused a huge noticeable drop in frames momentarily.)

Probably both consoles are going to have FPS issues. Needs to be patched.
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675

Terantatek
3 years ago#3
Ok. I was just wondering why everything is "fallout 4 ps4 has framerate issues" instead of just "fallout 4 has framerate issues".

As long as both consoles have issues it's fine, I hope a patch will optimize the game performance. If it was JUST the ps4 though I was worried it was going to be a lifetime issue due to architecture.

User Info: Shadowhunterx59

Shadowhunterx59
3 years ago#4
It'll be patched, if both consoles have issues then Bethesda will patch it, it'll be a s***storm if one console gets the patch and the other doesn't for months lol they'll do patches like they did DLC for skyrim last gen
"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell." -Oscar Wilde
PSN: sparrowboy13

Terantatek
3 years ago#5
I hope so. I don't have the game yet of course, but the horror stories of single digit FPS isn't helping my hope.

User Info: HaloFan3000

HaloFan3000
3 years ago#6
They are to busy playing Halo 5 and COD whatever number it is now. Which is why I have hanging around here.
If you're seriously asking me if you need to delete windows, you need to stop touching things and find someone who knows what they're doing.

User Info: N7Spectre707

N7Spectre707
3 years ago#7
Terantatek posted...
I hope so. I don't have the game yet of course, but the horror stories of single digit FPS isn't helping my hope.

It really is unacceptable. I'm ok with the sub-par graphics and the game only being 30 fps, but if it really goes down into the single digits at times, then this will probably be the last Bethesda game I buy at launch, if I buy any more at all.
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675

User Info: jinobe

jinobe
3 years ago#8
To be honest I expect more problems with PS4 only because of past issues, I'm a ps fanboy but just the truth

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
3 years ago#9
N7Spectre707 posted...
Terantatek posted...

It really is unacceptable. I'm ok with the sub-par graphics and the game only being 30 fps, but if it really goes down into the single digits at times, then this will probably be the last Bethesda game I buy at launch, if I buy any more at all.

Why? Both consoles are incredibly weak.
Gt= oH BluRRie Psn = oH_BluRRie

User Info: Apextech

Apextech
3 years ago#10
I have had it since Thursday and i have not seen this frame rate issue.I did notice some audio clipping during weather effects like a big storm but it was far and few in between it happening.
XBOX LIVE :APEXTECH/PSN:APEXTECH
"WTF is this?!!!.....Dude i feel like i'm in a Fellini movie."-Tommy Lee Punk'd
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Why no Fallout 4 Xbox One FPS issues?
  • Topic Archived