• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed
  3. Big NFS fan but...

User Info: rafal-RPS

rafal-RPS
5 years ago#1
I'm a big NFS fan but this game is a bit disappointing, not what I expected it to be. Most of the customisation looks really ugly & you finish the game too quickly. Not much to it tbf. Expected more than this
Xbox (one) Live: rafcio47
PSN: rafalskipfk

User Info: MrB4DGuY

MrB4DGuY
5 years ago#2
to me its the best since underground which was my fav but underground had a lot more visual customizations i thought. some of tehse missions suck too like winning the race with nakai sans crappy ass slow ass car. makes me want to yank my hair out, but im bald.

User Info: rafal-RPS

rafal-RPS
5 years ago#3
MrB4DGuY posted...
to me its the best since underground which was my fav but underground had a lot more visual customizations i thought. some of tehse missions suck too like winning the race with nakai sans crappy ass slow ass car. makes me want to yank my hair out, but im bald.

Yeah i do agree with you on this, there should be more customization options but yeah some of the races legit take the p**s
Xbox (one) Live: rafcio47
PSN: rafalskipfk

User Info: replicant

replicant
5 years ago#4
Some of the races are straight up brainlessly easy and others are just cumbersome or a pain.
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

MrB4DGuY
5 years ago#5
the last gymkhana is pissing me off bad. my so called crew plays like its a sprint race/destruction derby and slammin me hard as they can into a wall killing my points to 0 or when im ahead they all slow down but soon as I crash or slow down they all nitro boost to light speed to the finish making it impossible for me to get any kind of score. so for now im retiring unless I hear they patch some of the stupid ass AI

MrB4DGuY
5 years ago#6
not to mention my meet nagkai san legendary builder achievement never popped meaning ill have to start a new game from scratch and since I cant copy my save to usb and am forced to use the stupid cloud backup save feature everyone seems to love so much, I wont be able to go back to my near complete save. what a pain

User Info: CKnight

CKnight
5 years ago#7
The customization is better than ever and a nice upgrade from Underground 2.

My biggest problem is no drag racing like Underground and no race lobbies. I should be able to join a lobby of each race style and find rank or friendly matches.
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed
  3. Big NFS fan but...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A