• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MrB4DGuY

MrB4DGuY
5 years ago#1
Are there like 5 different induction upgrades of the same lvl rank but the most expensive one is weaker than a cheaper 1 in all stats!?
The Amazing Viper 5 years ago#2
Different builds for different situations.
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse

MrB4DGuY
5 years ago#3
i guess thats right because i switched some other parts around then the stats turned green for 1 induction piece that used to be red. i ended up buying 3 different top rank induction pieces for 1 car which i kind of regret but oh well.
The Amazing Viper 5 years ago#4
MrB4DGuY posted...
i guess thats right because i switched some other parts around then the stats turned green for 1 induction piece that used to be red. i ended up buying 3 different top rank induction pieces for 1 car which i kind of regret but oh well.

At least youll be able to mix and match at will now. Not bad if its a car you plan to keep forever. (As the case with me and my R34)
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse

MrB4DGuY
5 years ago#5
yea im barely tuning my car stat by stat and im in the last missions lol, theyre pissing me off
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A