• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed
  3. Stuck on loading screen

User Info: Zachattack427

Zachattack427
5 years ago#1
I went to go to play now, and it's been stuck forever. Any ideas whats the problem?

User Info: iUnR3aLz

iUnR3aLz
5 years ago#2
Same... the problem is apparently we bought a s***ty game.

User Info: McPeguin

McPeguin
5 years ago#3
Its server maintanence.
UNHappyfeet:
Why do people always say, "no pun intended" when the pun was completely intentional?

User Info: mistermet68

mistermet68
5 years ago#4
Is there an announcement about server maintenance somewhere..been trying to play for iver an hour.. never even started yet?

User Info: mistermet68

mistermet68
5 years ago#5
Just an fyi.. i hard reset my xbox and tried again and got on..not sure if ot was coincidental

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
5 years ago#6
They do announce ingame if they are going to do server maintenance, but its usually only 30mins before they do so

Server outtages are quite common

Ea servers just arent up to the task of always online games
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: enviidisnucca

enviidisnucca
5 years ago#7
Iam havin the same problem just stays at the controller screen loading this sucks i have to hard reset the xbox anytime i wanna play this game if i knew this i wouldnt have bought this game

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
5 years ago#8
any way to fix this? should i return the game or is it the servers fault?
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed
  3. Stuck on loading screen
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A